1. Cassandra07 avatar

On Fri, Mar 23, 2012 at 10:33 PM, Cassandra07 said:

I guess I'll say bad religion. I love the beginning riff on that one.

2. onefunnyt avatar

On Thu, Mar 22, 2012 at 7:09 PM, onefunnyt said:

That's a tough one I think Ill go with What If.

3. Georgia avatar

On Sat, Mar 17, 2012 at 4:19 PM, Georgia said:

How could you choose!?!?! If I had to pick one that hit close to home it would most likely be What If... But then again it all depends on the state of mind I'm in as to which song I want to hear... the catalog pretty much covers every life moment you could experience.

Much love!

4. Serenity1223 avatar

On Mon, Mar 5, 2012 at 10:21 PM, Serenity1223 said:

Serenity!! No doght, that I have ever herd a beter song in my entire life!
    I love godsmack!!!
    Where do we go, when we just dont know, and how do we relight the flame when its cold...

5. SteelCity'SmackFan85 avatar

On Tue, Feb 28, 2012 at 8:08 AM, SteelCity'SmackFan85 said:

It is very tough to narrow it down to just one, there are few bands out there where I can just press play on their entire catalog and just let it play, before I know it I listened to every album in their entirety. But for the sake of the question, I'd have to say...Voodoo :) It captures the entire essence & energy of what Godsmack is all about, it's catchy as hell, and just a plain ol' Godsmack classic.

6. April Vee avatar

On Tue, Feb 7, 2012 at 4:50 PM, April Vee said:

I cannot pick just one! LOL I know every word to ever song and play 99% on bass...I am lazy and havent learned all of them off of The Oracle. If I absolutely had to choose I guess Spiral the acoustic version and maybe I stand Alone.

7. Craig avatar

On Sun, Feb 5, 2012 at 6:43 AM, Craig said:

Realign....or Serenity are my two favs

8. Nic avatar

On Sat, Feb 4, 2012 at 4:15 PM, Nic said:

I would have to say that's a very hard choice but prob "Serenity", "Keep Away", and "Voodoo"!

9. Kevin Peterson avatar

On Fri, Jan 27, 2012 at 9:34 AM, Kevin Peterson said:

Favorite songs are Faceless and Keep Away. I agree that Awake is a kick ass live tune along with Cryin Like a Bitch. Great tune to open a show with!!

10. dewerth avatar

On Fri, Jan 27, 2012 at 8:03 AM, dewerth said:

my favorite songs are serenity and vampires !!!