1. Gaia avatar

On Thu, Jun 14, 2012 at 7:49 PM, Gaia said:

Love hate sex pain especially the line in the lyrics that go " it's taken me so long to stitch these wounds from where I've been. But then there is Whatever Voodoo and Serenity

2. Markus avatar

On Wed, Jun 6, 2012 at 10:54 PM, Markus said:

Yeah, moon baby is also mine favorite and it´s very easy to play it on guitar. Can't wait to see the guys in Hamburg.

3. Marina avatar

On Sat, May 5, 2012 at 9:38 PM, Marina said:

I have to pick one ? Lols. All time favorite is "Immune."
    But I also love "Spiral," (specially the live version of it.), As we "Moon Baby," and "I stand alone." :)

4. Ticia avatar

On Thu, May 3, 2012 at 5:54 PM, Ticia said:

Yea.... Spiral is frkn awesome.. The feeling it gives is indescribable...

5. Ticia avatar

On Thu, May 3, 2012 at 5:48 PM, Ticia said:

Yea that really is a good song to....Good Choice.... :-)

6. Demon Of Blood avatar

On Sun, Apr 22, 2012 at 10:57 AM, Demon Of Blood said:

Vampires!!! I love this song a lot :D ?

7. Ticia avatar

On Wed, Apr 18, 2012 at 4:28 PM, Ticia said:

The Enemy!! Its very energetic....

8. razor_wire avatar

On Tue, Apr 17, 2012 at 12:37 PM, razor_wire said:

it's a toss up for me between Time Bomb, What If?, The Oracle and Sick Of Life. Keep Away makes me feel like an angry intoxicated teenager (one of my favourite feelings). Forever Shamed is prob the best live song for me. Actually, the entire Awake album is my favourite song. btw, I'm Canadian and we spell favourite with a "u" 'round these parts!

9. c@rm3n avatar

On Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 12:30 AM, c@rm3n said:

How can u choose just one....it all depends on the mood, but I guess "Moon Baby", "Keep Away", "Love, hate, sex, pain" and "Voodoo" are a must in my everyday playlist.

10. Natália Salles avatar

On Fri, Apr 13, 2012 at 9:12 PM, Natália Salles said:

I LOVE Voodoo, Voodoo Too, What If, Moon Baby and a lot more... Lol!