On Sat, Jul 2, 2011 at 6:29 PM, MIA said:

hope the next batch of eggs are successful

"D

2. ItsMeLeece avatar

On Sat, Jul 2, 2011 at 11:35 AM, ItsMeLeece said:

I finally checked the eggs. They weren't fertile so I took them out of the nest box. Archie & Crinkle are already working on the next clutch.
    Archie did come in to the office yesterday to jam for a while, but then he had to get back to Crinkle. If she comes in with him, he won't sing and dance, so she usually stays back in the bird area.

3. ItsMeLeece avatar

On Wed, Jun 29, 2011 at 9:00 PM, ItsMeLeece said:

Nothing so far. I'm thinking we're well past 21 days, although I'm not for sure when they were laid. They'll probably abandon them and then start over after a while.

On Wed, Jun 29, 2011 at 5:49 AM, MIA said:

anything with the eggs?
    yeah it will take a long time before i come down :D
    life is good!

5. ItsMeLeece avatar

On Tue, Jun 28, 2011 at 9:17 PM, ItsMeLeece said:

Ha ha, Bart, that's cute.
    I don't think you're supposed to ever come down from a Sully high! That is too cool.

On Tue, Jun 28, 2011 at 3:15 PM, MIA said:

yeah "Bart" was a great bird. She was named for Bart Simpson cause of the hair. So Bart turned out to be a girl so we called her "B" She actually flew onto my mom's balcony and she took her in, My sis adopted her once lost flyers went unanswered. It was amazing to see how they connected...little B and my sis. Sadly little B passed away earlier this year. My sister was devistated...and got a tattoo for her memory.
    Yeah i would have liked to have met the whole band but meeting Sully and having him sign EVERYTHING i brought was amazing. And yeah he signed my arm...hehe which i got tattoo'd. I loved the Chain...that was such an amazing version they did. Wondering when i'll come down from my Sully high LOL.

7. ItsMeLeece avatar

On Tue, Jun 28, 2011 at 12:42 PM, ItsMeLeece said:

I know what you're saying Elly. Archie loves guys and jumps on their shoulders whether or not they're expecting it. Our Sun Conures will tell guests to "shut up". (I just say that they're only repeating what they've heard, but I know that they are using it in context.) We used to breed several types of birds and have had times when the eggs were empty or infertile too. This pair has been pretty good about raising chicks from each clutch.
    That's so cool that you got to meet Sully. As you see, I got a photo with Lisa, but we didn't get to meet Sully. It was a last minute thing on a budget. We got GA tickets and found dinner for $5 at a Deli a few blocks away from House of Blues. We would have waited around, but I needed a few hours of sleep before going in to work late.

On Tue, Jun 28, 2011 at 5:41 AM, MIA said:

Love that you have birds, my sis had a bird, i swear he knew i was kinda scared and he's swoop down on purpose LOL but he's drink tea with her out of her cup and sit on her shoulder, he was a good little guy....RIP
    And the B/F and i went to see Avalong...LOVED it, although anything will Sully has to be good lol. Lisa and Irina were amazing too. We did the meet and greet and i'm still on a Sully high LOL
    Looking forward to a follow up solo, i'm sure in time...in time...let him ride Avalon for a while