1. Bogi EMS avatar

On Sat, Apr 28, 2012 at 8:34 AM, Bogi EMS said:

My idea for a tatto, if it is not too late, the next>>>>

I'd done this in this way.
    Greetings ...

On Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 11:12 AM, MIA said:

Do it Wa... Do it! make it unique. Blue's tat is AMAZING!! of the sun..it's so PERFECT

3. WaSMacker avatar

On Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 10:45 AM, WaSMacker said:

Thinkin about getting the sun tattoo while in vegas at hart and huntington

On Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 10:08 AM, MIA said:

Also keep in mind, when you get older your musical tastes might change and you might not want Disturbed, FFDP and A7X in a tat. Yeah you can get a cover up...
    For my beloved Aerosmith... I went with musical notes, that is my tribute to them. I just couldn't bring myself to having their logo so when I'm 80 the musical notes can be for Perry Como, etc etc. hehe.

On Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 10:03 AM, MIA said:

What a nice idea you got done. I would for sure try a different artist then. They should be able to do something. I see it all the time on tv where they do up a tat for someone. Even on Ink Master they made them up. Maybe she was having an off day?
    I guess you could take all the logo's you like, print them off, cut them out and play around with them, overlap, try and combine them.

6. Jamie avatar

On Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 9:56 AM, Jamie said:

Thanks for the tip. My artist 1st tattoo artist didn't want to draw what I wanted up. I thought that was weird. I let her do one I found from the book. I just did the family one 1st so I got a moon and 3 stars w/ the color of my kids birthstones and mine and my husband's name along the bottom of the moon. Now it's time I do something Cool. Thanks again for the tip. :D

On Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 9:23 AM, MIA said:

I think i'd take all that you want and get your artist to draw something up. They are pretty creative and it might save you some time thinking and thinking. I know my guy, you take a pix and he does something unique to it. Try that and see what they come up with...you might like it or it might give you other ideas to change up or work from.