1. AngelOfDeath avatar

thanks!

2. Natália Salles avatar

On Wed, Apr 18, 2012 at 4:42 PM, Natália Salles said:

Thanks for the info!

3. RandyO avatar

On Fri, Feb 24, 2012 at 6:04 PM, RandyO said:

oh man and I sent her money and a ticket to come over for the show.... drat... Hey I got a GOLD VIP for Fort Wayne... anyone wanna go?

4. Michele Zogaria avatar

On Wed, Feb 15, 2012 at 6:46 AM, Michele Zogaria said:

thanks for the info.

5. Bogi EMS avatar

On Wed, Dec 7, 2011 at 11:43 AM, Bogi EMS said:

And I add!
    ...
    Who wants to write her back, her email is: slivia.khalifa@yahoo.com.
    So if someone wants to take care of these things, about which we all talk in this blog, let her know. LOL: D
    Everyone, all the best ...

Bogi EMS

6. Bogi EMS avatar

On Wed, Dec 7, 2011 at 11:39 AM, Bogi EMS said:

I also have that problem!
    ...
    Somehow I got an email from (unknown to me) a person who used the name Silvia Khalifa and the email she (or he is not known) wrote, that I am one of her favorite and she has some questions for me. She wanted me contacting her to her yahoo mail for questions.
    I was polite and answered her safely to her Godsmack mail, because I do not know what she wants and what may befall me. Later I saw that there is no response from her, I checked the Yahoo site and saw that she sent the exact same mail a few other people.
    So, I do not know what it is, but I'm sure something is not right. I really do not know how she managed through the Yahoo site to find something on the Godsmack website.

So people, if you received a message from Sylvia, do not respond. Who knows what might happen.

I send greetings to all fans of Godsmack, and if anyone has a solution for this problem, write back.

P.S. (Even more, she gave a guarantee that the message is serious, fact that, as she wrote in the email, she will send a picture: D)
    ...
    hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

7. Bogi EMS avatar

On Wed, Nov 30, 2011 at 11:37 AM, Bogi EMS said:

8. Bogi EMS avatar

On Wed, Nov 30, 2011 at 11:37 AM, Bogi EMS said:

9. Bogi EMS avatar

On Wed, Nov 30, 2011 at 11:36 AM, Bogi EMS said:

10. XxEmo_PaganxX avatar

On Tue, Nov 15, 2011 at 6:50 AM, XxEmo_PaganxX said:

I haven't gotten an email from this person yet. Anyone want to fill me in? /I>