On Tue, Apr 24, 2012 at 11:27 PM, User said:

I have a question for GODSMACK. I was wondering if they might write and perform a song for the men and women of the armed forces who have served or are currently serving in the military?

2. Cassandra07 avatar

On Fri, Mar 23, 2012 at 10:38 PM, Cassandra07 said:

I liked Avenged Sevenfold before this.

3. Danno avatar

On Fri, Mar 16, 2012 at 8:11 AM, Danno said:

Motorhead, Sabbath are neck an neck.

4. TrulySmacked avatar

On Fri, Feb 24, 2012 at 4:41 PM, TrulySmacked said:

@Elly I have not had the pleasure of seeing Aerosmith in concert, but I do understand that it id rather amazing.

5. TrulySmacked avatar

On Fri, Feb 24, 2012 at 4:40 PM, TrulySmacked said:

Danno Who is on the top of that list?

6. Str8_OuttaLine avatar

On Fri, Feb 24, 2012 at 8:03 AM, Str8_OuttaLine said:

RATM, Pantera, Audioslave

7. Danno avatar

On Thu, Feb 23, 2012 at 7:13 AM, Danno said:

Danzig, Motorhead, Diamond Head, Sabbath, Slayer,

On Wed, Feb 22, 2012 at 8:24 AM, MIA said:

oh yeah, seeing Joe Perry holding that guitar.
    I love them all, been a huge fan forever, they can do no wrong in my eyes and so glad to hear they are working on a new album....FINALLY!!! And I can always depend on them to play Toronto for me...every year. Yeah tickets can be pricey and i've yet to be able to afford their M&G, but I continue to dream.
    I loved Alice in Chains, with Layne (RIP) don't mind William but....

9. TrulySmacked avatar

On Tue, Feb 21, 2012 at 7:55 PM, TrulySmacked said:

Can't hate you for still loving Aerosmith they are an amazing band. In case u did not know Aerosmith was the 1st concert Sully ever saw growing up and they are a big influence on Sully.

10. TrulySmacked avatar

On Tue, Feb 21, 2012 at 7:49 PM, TrulySmacked said:

Thank you for the response, I never thought that a band would come along that I love so much and means so much to as Godsmack does.