1. skidz64 avatar

On Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 5:55 PM, skidz64 said:

What's the deal with the tickets for the Syracuse show? I still can't get ticketmaster to take the password. I can't believe they haven't fixed this problem yet.

2. vinZZo666 avatar

On Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 1:36 PM, vinZZo666 said:

I get the same message for the Syracuse show. I've trying since yesterday(2/8).

3. smetallica avatar

On Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 8:22 AM, smetallica said:

Cant order tickets for Syracuse using the password Oracle and then the agent on ticketmaster was no help either! I just want my Godsmack tickets :(

4. Endgame86 avatar

On Wed, Feb 8, 2012 at 7:24 AM, Endgame86 said:

Nevermind. Apparently TM is just behind schedule. But it seems that only GA tickets are on sale.

5. Endgame86 avatar

On Wed, Feb 8, 2012 at 7:24 AM, Endgame86 said:

6. wade(ctrl) avatar

On Wed, Feb 8, 2012 at 7:23 AM, wade(ctrl) said:

@user - which show?
    @endgame- I just tried, and it's working for me? not sure if maybe you need to clear you cache on your browser, refresh maybe.

7. Endgame86 avatar

On Wed, Feb 8, 2012 at 7:20 AM, Endgame86 said:

Is there a problem with the Syracuse tickets? I get through everything and get a message that no tickets are available.

On Wed, Feb 8, 2012 at 7:20 AM, User said:

I went in right at 10 am and this is the message I received:
    "Sorry, no exact matches were found, but other tickets may still be available on Ticketmaster.com."
    Should I be using something other than the word "Oracle"?

9. wade(ctrl) avatar

On Tue, Feb 7, 2012 at 1:15 PM, wade(ctrl) said:

You can go to godsmack.com/events, then select the city you're looking for tickets to, and the link will take you to the appropriate place (more than likely TM).
    Baxter- Nope! Registering is all you need to do. No membership fees, etc. Just be on the site tomorrow morning when they go live, then click on the link, and purchase your tickets with my little tutorial of sorts above!

10. Baxter avatar

On Tue, Feb 7, 2012 at 12:02 PM, Baxter said:

So do we go to Ticketmaster and enter the code there or should we we go to the Godsmack Live events link you have on this site to get fan club presale tix?