1. Holly Godsmack avatar

On Wed, Jun 27, 2012 at 10:31 PM, Holly Godsmack said:

Godsmak is the best thing that can happen ever,strongly believe that you'll be fine and soon will explode us with joy Europe needs you Bulgaria is expecting you so badly!
    Get well , Sully !

2. moddy avatar

On Wed, Jun 27, 2012 at 9:13 PM, moddy said:

Take care of yourself Sully. Hope to see you in Europe (especially in Bulgaria), but only when you are healthy. Godsmack your Bulgarian fans are waiting for you guys.

3. Fancy avatar

On Wed, Jun 27, 2012 at 7:58 PM, Fancy said:

Listening to you guys since I first heard you in Prince of Persia: Warrior Within soundtrack. It was in 2004. I guess many and many people around the world have the same story to tell (:

Since then I was expecting you to show up in Russia and already gave up all hope, but (oh, marvel!) something around six mounths ago I learned that Moscow has been included to your tour list.

I've been really excited about it. And it's very sad that the show was canceled.
    But I promise not to cry. No, sir! Especially like a bitch :)

I hope that Sally will recover soon, and also wish you all well!

Hope you'll not forget to drop by then you'll be back on touring!

4. Smackfan4life avatar

On Wed, Jun 27, 2012 at 7:25 PM, Smackfan4life said:

Feel better soon, Sully and get much needed rest! I hope you're better for the Uproar tour!

5. Tamuni avatar

On Wed, Jun 27, 2012 at 5:31 PM, Tamuni said:

you were the only reason I'm going to Tuborg Goldfest from Georgia, guys :((
    I'm so sad...
    but Sully, recover soon and maybe someday, somewhere.
    love u.

6. Blagica avatar

On Wed, Jun 27, 2012 at 5:05 PM, Blagica said:

I hope that you will get better soon Sully,
    and please come back to us in Europe again,
    we promise that next year there will be more people waiting for you!!!!!

7. Sinner avatar

On Wed, Jun 27, 2012 at 3:59 PM, Sinner said:

ah and get well, Sully. Your health is the most important thing to me now.
    I hope to see you guyz next time somewhere next to my country..

8. aleksandra avatar

On Wed, Jun 27, 2012 at 3:46 PM, aleksandra said:

just get well soon Sully...

9. Sinner avatar

On Wed, Jun 27, 2012 at 3:29 PM, Sinner said:

No, no, no, please no ((
    i was traveling from Georgia to Turkey only for you, guyz. It's been my dream to see your live and it's doomed.
    Oh, God, why....

10. Sinner avatar

On Wed, Jun 27, 2012 at 3:11 PM, Sinner said:

so, you won't be playing at Tuborg Goldfest in Istanbul?
    Please answer me, you were the only reason I bought a ticket so if you're not coming there, I won't travel there.. please answer me please please please..