1. Marco avatar

On Sat, Jun 30, 2012 at 12:11 PM, Marco said:

Hey Sully

Z├╝rich - WHY ?

2. Bogi EMS avatar

On Sat, Jun 30, 2012 at 11:02 AM, Bogi EMS said:

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sully, why did not you save, a little of that "madafaka" voice for the rest of Europe?

If you don't come soon, I really don't know what to do.
    But when the time comes, you can come to Bulgaria, but never that you never miss Serbia.
    fuck! .............Sorry, I'm outraged......
    Greetings for all!

3. Livin' In Sin avatar

On Fri, Jun 29, 2012 at 2:56 PM, Livin' In Sin said:

WHAT?! :( I have been waiting for you guys, Godsmack was the #1 reason that I took a combine ticket for the whole fest. Anyway, get well soon and visit Turkey as soon as possible please. This was the saddest news I had in years, meh. :'(

On Fri, Jun 29, 2012 at 12:45 PM, User said:

that really stinks for you guys get well soon sully we need you guys back out on the road ASAP!!!.

5. Chukotka avatar

On Fri, Jun 29, 2012 at 1:04 AM, Chukotka said:

Russia is waiting for you!!!

Get well soon Sully!

6. DisconnecteD avatar

On Thu, Jun 28, 2012 at 10:59 PM, DisconnecteD said:

Nah...I've also been w8ing for it since year 2000....Russia is now Crying Like a Bitch...cheer up Sully, come to Moscow and destroy it...ur our Oracle, Standing Alone against illness....from Russia with love )

7. Mushameenc avatar

On Thu, Jun 28, 2012 at 9:30 AM, Mushameenc said:

Get well Sully.. Best wishes from Denmark.
    This was a sad,sad announcement for me as I was waiting for this possibility since 1998-1999..
    I hope I will have another possibility someday.

8. MaverickVR6 avatar

On Thu, Jun 28, 2012 at 8:17 AM, MaverickVR6 said:

Guys, this truely is one of the saddest news i ever heard in my entire life :-( I hope you get well very soon. Please try to visit your fans in Germany as soon as possible. I've waited for this since 1996, to see you guys, the best goddamn thing ever happened to music!

9. emilmlo avatar

On Thu, Jun 28, 2012 at 7:36 AM, emilmlo said:

European tour guys, that what you need to fucking do next year. I will be waiting, have the luck not to come, I'll have to come find you then :) Joke, but not I'm being serious, make an European Tour fucking soon, please! :)

10. nitro avatar

On Thu, Jun 28, 2012 at 7:31 AM, nitro said:

I only buy ticket for topfest because of godsmack and now this?? That bitches in slovakia wont refund tickets..i had been waiting for this more than 10 years!! Sully you owe me signature to book for this :D