On Thu, Apr 19, 2012 at 3:28 PM, User said:

I love Merri's comment. Godsmack and your whole team are terrific. You make me proud to be a smacker!

2. Merri avatar

On Wed, Apr 18, 2012 at 7:57 AM, Merri said:

I cant wait. A special thanks to these guys and your personal security guys for making my daughter's (8yrs old) first show last Friday in Augusta Ga super special. She is beyond hooked now and was super excited to take all of the treasures and pictures to school for her show and tell. People can say what they want, but you guys were number one with me from the get go and all you did for her just reinforced how much you care about your fans. Even the young ones. much love guys and please pass along to all of your security how much we appreciated them doing what they did. they truely went above and beyond to make sure that she felt like a rock n roll princess that night.

3. usmc3048 avatar

On Sun, Apr 15, 2012 at 7:20 AM, usmc3048 said:

Can't wait for the new Live Album. But first the Vegas show baby.......................!

4. Stout avatar

On Wed, Apr 11, 2012 at 4:08 PM, Stout said:

I'm a huge country fan, I always have been, but godsmack is the best band in the history of any music type in the world! They give 110 percent with everything they do. Keep rockin guys!

On Wed, Apr 11, 2012 at 7:44 AM, MIA said:

I'm green here people!! LOL but it's all good. Have an amazing time!! Send love from Canada for us! Crowd chant....visit Canada...visit Canada. oh yeah! hehe
    I'll be thinking of everyone ...Whatever.... get so god damn loud.... wahoooooooooooo!!!!!!

6. Craig avatar

On Wed, Apr 11, 2012 at 5:38 AM, Craig said:

And here I almost got the Syracuse tickets, but changed my mind after seeing they added Binghamton to their roster, and living minutes from our arena. Was born & raised in Syracuse, but now living outside Binghamton...I bought 4 presale Gold VIP tix for our show, but am now wondering if simply being on the floor for the War Memorial show wouldn't be better.

Hold The Phone......2 of us ARE GOING two days later to the Memorial show....where I've seen more bands since the early 70's than most see in a lifetime!!

SEE YA THERE.....AND OF COURSE IN THE "BING"!!

On Tue, Apr 10, 2012 at 5:01 PM, User said:

You guys are unbelievable !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Releasing your live set , INSPIRED on the same day as the SYRACUSE MASS CHAOS SHOW . WOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JD

On Tue, Apr 10, 2012 at 4:38 PM, User said:

So Godsmack appropriate !!!!! Releasing their 1st LIVE SET on MAY 15th.
    The day MY BROTHERS and I are praising as GODSMACK day in Syracuse.
    Got our floor tix and ready to honor Sully and Co. W/ a home grown love infused surprise !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH YEAH - let it shine !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JD