1. elmo avatar

On Mon, Feb 27, 2012 at 3:44 AM, elmo said:

THANK YOU! Dortmund here i come! Finally Godsmack will be in Europe again! THANK YOU!

2. Daniel-la avatar

On Thu, Feb 23, 2012 at 8:46 AM, Daniel-la said:

Finally Guys! thanks for comming to Europe....but please come to CZECH REPUBLIC this year 2012!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!or 2013 PLEASE!!!! You have a lot of fans HERE!!!!

3. Daniel-la avatar

On Thu, Feb 23, 2012 at 8:45 AM, Daniel-la said:

4. Redda09 avatar

On Mon, Feb 20, 2012 at 2:44 PM, Redda09 said:

It's been a long time since 2003, my changes dvd is wearing thin so pleassse come to the U.K.!

5. nitro avatar

On Sat, Feb 18, 2012 at 1:35 AM, nitro said:

Finally Guys! thanks for comming to Europe..please come to Czech republic or Vienna..I will pay you for that :)..and please indoor. i want to feel the music as hell..!

6. Elvira1983 avatar

On Thu, Feb 16, 2012 at 4:19 AM, Elvira1983 said:

And I decided to go to Hamburg as well! Tickets are booked!

7. Esca. avatar

On Thu, Feb 16, 2012 at 1:12 AM, Esca. said:

Waited for more than a decade. You can't imagine what happened at the moment I saw this! Hamburg...thank you so much!!

8. aussie avatar

On Thu, Feb 16, 2012 at 12:49 AM, aussie said:

Been waiting for this tour to Germany soooo long. I will be there get some mates tor rock along!! Hey how about a meet and greet?!?!? :-)

9. Marcel avatar

On Wed, Feb 15, 2012 at 7:29 PM, Marcel said:

In 2009 and 2010 I went to LV to see you Guys and it was fucking awesome.
    So, now its really time for you to make a trip to Germany and I'm very VERY happy you will do this. :)
    The Tickets are already ordered for Dortmund and I'm counting the days!!!
    Fuck, thats sooooo cool!!! :)

10. Blagica avatar

On Wed, Feb 15, 2012 at 3:15 PM, Blagica said:

Going to Dortmund too,it would be awesome