1. Cecelia avatar

On Fri, Mar 28, 2014 at 9:13 PM, Cecelia said:

Yes.... Keep that creativity flowing!

2. Bruce Bluhm avatar

On Mon, Mar 24, 2014 at 6:25 AM, Bruce Bluhm said:

Well bring it dudes!! Looking forward to some new shit from you guys. Hope you all come back to Laredo. \m/

3. pammy avatar

On Fri, Feb 28, 2014 at 7:04 PM, pammy said:

This is the shit i live for. Where do i go for tour tickets?

4. Alta avatar

On Mon, Feb 24, 2014 at 3:24 AM, Alta said:

We assure you that with our professional essay service your greatest expectations will be exceeded. The best place to buy essays. best writing service review

5. Roseii avatar

On Fri, Feb 14, 2014 at 11:26 AM, Roseii said:

EPIC! I can't wait to hear all of it! Can't wait to catch you guys out touring too!

6. Cecelia avatar

On Tue, Feb 11, 2014 at 6:07 AM, Cecelia said:

Sweet Baby Jesus!
    Awesome to hear you're back in action!

7. RNash avatar

On Sun, Feb 9, 2014 at 11:27 PM, RNash said:

The percussion section surely will kick ass as always. Love everything you guys do collectively as a band, but since I am a drum guy I just can't wait to hear the new grooves on the new release! Been a fan since the first album.

8. ~StangChick~ avatar

On Sun, Feb 9, 2014 at 5:10 AM, ~StangChick~ said:

Hell Yes!!

9. Rowan80 avatar

On Thu, Feb 6, 2014 at 8:02 PM, Rowan80 said:

I was at the show at the Bowery ballroom in 1999 when Sully announced that the first album had gone gold that day. I love you guys, I always will and I can't wait for the next release!

Bright Blessings,
    Johnny D

10. cvgsmackfan avatar

On Thu, Feb 6, 2014 at 7:16 PM, cvgsmackfan said:

I can't f***ing wait for this release. Godsmack4life. god bless you guys. I can't wait to see you guys on tour supporting this album.