January 27, 2015 at 11:10 pm #3191
• No Bullying/Harassment
• No Discussing/Disrespecting the Band Members and Their Private Lives
• No Personal Attacks Directed to Any of the Band Members
• No Duplicate Topics/Threads
• No Spamming
• No Posting in the Wrong Forum
• No Trolling
• No Inappropriate Content
• No Flame-baiting
• No Copyright Infringement
When posting in a public forum, members are subject to the opinions of the entire forum community. The opinions that are expressed here may or may not support that of your own. With that said, it’s requested that members conduct themselves respectfully and maturely when responding to others. All members will be held 100% responsible for their behavior, and what they post.
• Have an opinion.
• Voice your opinion, respectfully.
• Play nice.
• Respect your Forum Moderators.
• Violators of our forum guidelines will be held personally accountable. This includes, but is not limited to, the deletion of posts/threads and being banned from the forums entirely.
It is one thing to have a difference of opinion and argue your point in a respectful manner. It is another to intentionally harass. If you feel you’re being a victim of such behavior, please bring it to the forum mods attention.
NO DUPLICATE TOPICS/THREADS
Please review the information in the forum to see if the your topic has already been posted. Duplicate topics will be deleted.
• Anything commercial
• Repeated posting of deleted topics/duplicate topic
• Irrelevant/Inappropriate posts
Chances are if it’s questionable, don’t do it.
NO POSTING IN WRONG FORUM
Take a moment to review the current topics in a forum. If you have a political opinion you’d like to discuss, don’t post it in Band Members – or it’ll be moved to the proper forum.
NO CROSS-POSTING THE SAME TOPIC
Please do not post the same topic in more than one forum. This is treated as spam. See our spam policy above.
A troll is someone who posts disruptive messages in a forum with the intention of baiting other members into an emotional and/or argumentative interaction. It’s understood topics can be controversial and mature discussions of this nature are encouraged. However, baiting users in an unproductive debate is considered trolling and is a ban-able offense.
• Regulars are not exempt from being banned.
NO INAPPROPRIATE CONTENT
• Images of Nudity and or Violence/Gore (Keep in min this forum is open to fans of all ages, and there maybe minors present)
• Inappropriate pictures of minors
• Solicitation of minors
• Posts containing racism, homophobia, bigotry, or hatred
• Posting personal information that could pose a privacy/security risk [yours or that of another user]
• Impersonating or attempting to impersonate another user, moderator or admin
Flaming/Flame-baiting is not tolerated here. Posts that taunt or are otherwise inflammatory will be removed.
- This topic was modified 6 months ago by Godsmack.
The forum ‘RULES’ is closed to new topics and replies.