Close

Stay up to date with Sully, Tony, Robbie and Shannon by signing up to The Awakening, the official newsletter for Godsmack. Regular updates will be sent straight to your inbox, giving you the latest on album releases, tour dates, ticket sales and more.

All fields must be completed in order to join the mailing list.

Mailing List

Email :

chat room

Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 8:51 AM

bring that shit back.not for band members but for us.... was fun in the past.
We like to talk big, vampires do. "I'm going to destroy the world." That's just tough-guy talk.The truth is, I like this world. You've got, dog racing, Manchester United. And you've got people. billions of people walking around like a happy meal on legs.

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: chat room

Wed, Feb 6, 2013 at 8:43 AM

Yeah... I will be sitting in there by myself..like on here! LOL

2. Re: chat room

Wed, Feb 6, 2013 at 9:37 AM

not true, i'll be there to entertain you
    We like to talk big, vampires do. "I'm going to destroy the world." That's just tough-guy talk.The truth is, I like this world. You've got, dog racing, Manchester United. And you've got people. billions of people walking around like a happy meal on legs.

3. Moderator

Re: chat room

Tue, Feb 26, 2013 at 4:35 PM

If you mean entertain as talk about people and what a crappy job the mod is doing.... maybe
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Dominique ~ Web Manager
    Godsmack | Sully Erna
    www.godsmack.com | www.sullyerna.com
    godsmackinfo@yahoo.com | info@sullyerna.com

4. Re: chat room

Wed, Feb 27, 2013 at 6:58 AM

are u?

5. Re: chat room

Mon, Mar 4, 2013 at 1:23 AM

Who said that?

6. Re: chat room

Mon, Mar 4, 2013 at 12:24 PM

Uncle Leo?

7. Re: chat room

Tue, Mar 5, 2013 at 7:45 AM

^ HAHAHAHA

8. Moderator

Wed, Mar 6, 2013 at 10:20 PM

The-Dark-Gift wrote:
    Who said that?

Oh it happened within the last chat room, on the old boards. Lets just say I have screen shoots of a lot of stuff people thought I would never see. All very interesting, never the less it opened my eyes to so much... and for that, I am thankful. It's all good, whatever people have to do to entertain themselves.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Dominique ~ Web Manager
    Godsmack | Sully Erna

9. Re: chat room

Thu, Mar 7, 2013 at 5:29 AM

I'm pretty sure that those who said that, aren't inhabiting this board.

Dominique GS Web Manager wrote:
    The-Dark-Gift wrote:
    Who said that?

Oh it happened within the last chat room, on the old boards. Lets just say I have screen shoots of a lot of stuff people thought I would never see. All very interesting, never the less it opened my eyes to so much... and for that, I am thankful. It's all good, whatever people have to do to entertain themselves.

Dominique ~ Web Manager
    Godsmack | Sully Erna

10. Re: chat room

Thu, Mar 7, 2013 at 9:15 AM

Most likey they were jealous. Oh well Fck em....

11. Re: chat room

Thu, Mar 7, 2013 at 10:55 AM

I would, some of them.

12. Re: chat room

Thu, Mar 7, 2013 at 11:11 AM

The-Dark-Gift wrote:
    I'm pretty sure that those who said that, aren't inhabiting this board.

BINGO.

13. Re: chat room

Thu, Mar 7, 2013 at 11:11 AM

The-Dark-Gift wrote:
    I would, some of them.

PERV.

14. Re: chat room

Thu, Mar 7, 2013 at 12:36 PM

MarleyBlue wrote:
    The-Dark-Gift wrote:
    I would, some of them.

PERV.

15. Moderator

Fri, Mar 8, 2013 at 6:13 PM

ohhh were talkin' about THAT kinda chat room ..... hmm maybe we can work that out?? It may cost money though to join ...... hmmmmmmmm

In that case, TDG you should start one of your own and make some bank ;)
    Dominique ~ Web Manager
    Godsmack | Sully Erna

16. Re: chat room

Sat, Mar 9, 2013 at 6:04 AM

I dont know to what you're referring, i'm a good boy.

17. Moderator

Tue, Mar 12, 2013 at 3:36 PM

The-Dark-Gift wrote:
    I dont know to what you're referring, i'm a good boy.

hahahaa, not THAT is funny!! But ok, ok, I'll go with it.......
    Dominique ~ Web Manager
    Godsmack | Sully Erna

18. Re: chat room

Wed, Mar 13, 2013 at 9:56 AM

Rowr;)

19. Re: chat room

Fri, Mar 29, 2013 at 6:16 PM

chit chat..chitty chit chat

20. Re: chat room

Sun, Mar 31, 2013 at 4:58 AM

I know I'd probably be around more if there was one.