Close

Stay up to date with Sully, Tony, Robbie and Shannon by signing up to The Awakening, the official newsletter for Godsmack. Regular updates will be sent straight to your inbox, giving you the latest on album releases, tour dates, ticket sales and more.

All fields must be completed in order to join the mailing list.

Site Background

Fri, Aug 3, 2012 at 12:53 PM

Is it possible to change the site's background color from white to a darker color? The white kills my eyes...Other than that everything else is lovely.

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Site Background

Fri, Aug 3, 2012 at 2:43 PM

^ Your probably just drinking too much.

And also make the links (ex: Community) to the different sections of the website in a different area to avoid having the promotional backgrounds continuously blacking out which link you're trying to enter. I encounter this problem repeatelty on my smartphone.

A forty nine year old unidentified man went berserk last night opening fire with a 12 gauge shotgun in a crowded restaurant ...............

2. Re: Site Background

Fri, Aug 3, 2012 at 4:54 PM

No i'm straight, for real. My eyes hurt.

3. Re: Site Background

Sun, Aug 5, 2012 at 11:41 AM

me too. this site is hard on the eyes. would be nice if someone could turn that white background down a bit.

4. Re: Site Background

Tue, Aug 7, 2012 at 8:06 AM

I'm used to the white. Can't think of what else it could be, black, white letters? ouch.
    I'm having problems with seeing Users, it's blank. (I've tried sorting and everything, nothing comes up??) And the menu, drop down, it's see-through, I just click and hope to get forum lol. I know it's something I've set and I can't figure it out. But I'm ok with the white, used to it now.

5. Re: Site Background

Tue, Aug 7, 2012 at 8:29 AM

I can't see Users, Friends or Sign-Ups when I am on my work computer. They all work fine when I am at home or on my phone though. It's been like that for weeks.

I have the contrast on my computer tweaked to tone the background down a bit. a light gray background would be nice. whatever. who needs eyes anyway?

6. Re: Site Background

Tue, Aug 7, 2012 at 9:07 AM

Thank YOU, it's not just me!! I thought it was. I'm fine on my phone, but I try not to type too much on it. (it's a t0m0rr0w thing)
    But work computer I'm the same. Ha, could our work be catching on to us? Does your work, know my work? HAHAHA

7. Re: Site Background

Tue, Aug 7, 2012 at 9:26 AM

I assume it's an operating system thing. my work computer is Windows XP so Internet Explorer won't let me update the browser.

8. Re: Site Background

Tue, Aug 7, 2012 at 4:36 PM

I see everything fine on my laptop, but at work if I click on the dashboard it won't let me see anything and the buttons for dashboard and logout are translucent... my old online school site was like that, depending on the version of IE on the PC it looked different too.
    Georgia

9. Re: Site Background

Wed, Aug 8, 2012 at 11:56 AM

I've started to see the words "FLAG AS INAPPROPRIATE" glowing behind my eyelids at night when I'm sleeping. It comforts me.

10. Re: Site Background

Fri, Aug 10, 2012 at 8:49 AM

Going for a clean sweep of the posts... the pix of man and his dog...all showing at once...

11. Moderator

Re: Site Background

Fri, Aug 10, 2012 at 3:08 PM

Don't fret, a few changes happening.... passes on bkgrnd suggestion.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Dominique ~ Web Manager
    Godsmack | Sully Erna
    www.godsmack.com | www.sullyerna.com
    godsmackinfo@yahoo.com | info@sullyerna.com