Close

Stay up to date with Sully, Tony, Robbie and Shannon by signing up to The Awakening, the official newsletter for Godsmack. Regular updates will be sent straight to your inbox, giving you the latest on album releases, tour dates, ticket sales and more.

All fields must be completed in order to join the mailing list.

Mayhem Festival

Mon, Jul 11, 2011 at 12:23 PM

Really ???
No "What If? "
No "Good Day to Die" ???
Only 3 songs off of The Oracle ???

Cryin' Like a Bitch
The Enemy
Forever Shamed
Straight Out of Line
Awake
Speak
Love Hate Sex Pain
Voodoo
Batalla de los Tambores
Whatever
I Stand Alone

I thought Shannon said it was not a greatest hits tour ???

I'm happy I will see them in August at Hamilton, Ontario, and it will be a full set...

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Mayhem Festival

Tue, Jul 12, 2011 at 9:37 AM

elly wrote:
    and can't go......and you have 4 tickets...umm why did you get the tickets then?
    "e"

My car broke :( Husband says I gotta set priorities, sell tix and fix car... He isnt a Godsmack fan or he'd understand.

2. Re: Mayhem Festival

Tue, Jul 12, 2011 at 9:58 PM

OMG come onnnnn! wheres the heavy shit man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well guess you take what you can get! Glad im at least going! \m/

3. Re: Mayhem Festival

Wed, Jul 13, 2011 at 3:34 AM

I would look forward to seeing that man sweat on stage singing jingle bells....not so picky over here, just need my dose...can't wait!!
    Smack That.

4. Re: Mayhem Festival

Wed, Jul 13, 2011 at 5:07 AM

Hamilton will (I assume) be a full set show, so don't complain too much.
    What is it, 1/2 hour from Toronto.
    I'm driving 1 hour from Buffalo to see the Hamilton show...
    SMACKED 9 TIMES:
    9/12/03 - Buffalo, NY - Univ. At Buffalo 10/10/04 - Buffalo - HSBC Arena 9/4/06 - Darien Lakes, NY - Darien Lake 10/23/06 - Syracuse, NY - Oncenter 12/2/06 - Pittsburgh, PA - Peterson Events Center 5/18/07 - NYC - Hammerste

5. MIA avatar MIA

Re: Mayhem Festival

Wed, Jul 13, 2011 at 6:38 AM

My car broke :( Husband says I gotta set priorities, sell tix and fix car... He isnt a Godsmack fan or he'd understand.

oh that's too bad, he does have a point but...that sucks!

and tired and broken...i am Canadian....i don't travel. we have a beautiful Air Canada Centre they should play at....everyone plays there....BUT i'm good for Hamilton

"e"

6. Re: Mayhem Festival

Fri, Jul 15, 2011 at 1:47 PM

anyone here going to see them this coming Wednesday at riverbend. Cant wait to rock the house
    with Godsmack.

7. MIA avatar MIA

Fri, Jul 15, 2011 at 7:28 PM

Smackalicious wrote:
    I would look forward to seeing that man sweat on stage singing jingle bells....not so picky over here, just need my dose...can't wait!!
    Smack That.

hahaha....jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way.....Now that would be something to see jingle smack!

"e"

8. Re: Mayhem Festival

Mon, Jul 18, 2011 at 8:04 PM

I saw the show in CO i thought it was awesome but the event staff really pissed me off. i was taking pics next to this dude all the day and right next to him during machine head and megadeth but after godsmacks second song he tells me no ore pics or they are taking my camera so because the event didnt say no pro cameras and i have been deployed 3 times and have a really great camera i wasnt allowed to capture the awesome dual drumming etc :(

9. MIA avatar MIA

Tue, Jul 19, 2011 at 3:00 AM

hehe, i know, i battled with the security guy at Sully's solo. i kept him busy all night...no video's...move back. umm you know someone else is taking pix and video's!!! Sad as we pay a lot to see these bands and just want a memory.....
    "e"

10. Re: Mayhem Festival

Thu, Jul 21, 2011 at 9:15 PM

Was at the show Fri the 15th in phx, missed work sat the 16th, was let go mon the 18th! F' it! theres more than one job out there but only one Godsmack!!! Thanks for the great show!

11. MIA avatar MIA

Fri, Jul 22, 2011 at 4:33 AM

wow, sorry to hear that, still sucks job looking. hope you find something soon. Not to start an arguement or whatever but they have lots of money, they have a job. Today, it's money that makes the world go round. No band is worth losing your job. They will tour again.Maybe it was for another reason? Didn't you plan for the show? take a vacation day? oh well. wish you luck finding another job.
    "e"

12. Re: Mayhem Festival

Fri, Jul 22, 2011 at 8:33 PM

>elly---Nah, its cool. I needed to move on anyway. Just being positive. I had a great time and refuse to let anything ruin it. I'd do it again if I could...as a matter of fact, 5FDP is headlining UFEST here in phx, so my future employer take note! Thanks "E"

Be cool,
    Joe

13. MIA avatar MIA

Mon, Jul 25, 2011 at 2:05 PM

glad it's cool. i'd be sweating LOL. positive vibes sent your way for a new understanding employer, they're out there....my boss is really cool. Although he's not a GS fan, he understands, yep, i'l taking the next day off, but using a vacation day. Or i could work from home and be tired LOL.

Note to your future employer.....i have a prior appointment on (whatever the next day is after the show) so i have to have that day off. (whether you need the day off or not) best to be prepared.

yeah, i'll stop being a pesky mother type

"e"

14. Re: Mayhem Festival

Tue, Jul 26, 2011 at 4:53 PM

Not sure what's happening with me, but I am slacking on this like never before...still don't have my tickets! The show is August 13!

15. Re: Mayhem Festival

Tue, Jul 26, 2011 at 9:27 PM

MarleyBlue wrote:
    Not sure what's happening with me, but I am slacking on this like never before...still don't have my tickets! The show is August 13!

Girl get your tickets, so we can rock hard in Tampa!! :)

16. Re: Mayhem Festival

Sun, Aug 14, 2011 at 9:12 AM

OMG! Was in 2nd row, just left of center last night and these guys were way better then anyone else! This is only the 2nd time seeing them & I thought the same thing at last years Crue Fest! I am quickly becoming a HUGE fan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

17. Re: Mayhem Festival

Sun, Aug 14, 2011 at 10:43 AM

Tampa was great last night! Had my spot in the pit in front of Robbie as always. The crowd really got crazy during "Whatever"; there's always the small mosh circles, but you're usually "safe" when you're at the rail...not last night! The whole place was going nuts; my nephew said he took a shot to the ribs and he's got a nasty bruise this morning. No bruises for me, thankfully.
    We left the pit after Smack...what a great show! I got some good pictures, but couldn't get any really good ones of Shannon...that man is a MACHINE behind those drums!
    Last night was #10 for me; wish it could have been a longer set, but it still did the job for me!!

18. Re: Mayhem Festival

Thu, Sep 8, 2011 at 9:42 PM

godsmack was awesome in mass. sully was awesome on the drumbs . godsmacked rocked.
    annette g.

19. Re: Mayhem Festival

Sun, Feb 12, 2012 at 3:26 AM

Mayhem festival rocked I see these guys every time they come to vegas!