Close

Stay up to date with Sully, Tony, Robbie and Shannon by signing up to The Awakening, the official newsletter for Godsmack. Regular updates will be sent straight to your inbox, giving you the latest on album releases, tour dates, ticket sales and more.

All fields must be completed in order to join the mailing list.

requests

Sun, Jun 26, 2011 at 5:20 PM

i have been to about 6 of godsmacks gigs and not once have they played the song "i fuckin hate you" so please play it at the mayhem show in SB calif or i give up going to see them.

Replies to This Posting

1. MIA avatar MIA

Re: requests

Mon, Jun 27, 2011 at 5:46 AM

There's tons of songs they don't play......not enough time.......
    "e"

2. Re: requests

Wed, Jun 29, 2011 at 4:08 AM

some of my favorite gs songs were never singles that never get played.
    "In your eyes, you can bid me farewell."

3. Re: requests

Thu, Jul 7, 2011 at 10:37 AM

Don't give up drberger, Forever Shamed is one of my most fav songs and never got played at concerts...UNTIL xfest this year. I was incredibly pumped . So don't give up hope!

4. Re: requests

Fri, Jul 8, 2011 at 2:17 AM

try writing song titles on your boobs (if you're a girl and ONLY if you're a girl... nobody wants to see flabby man boobs flouncing around with 'VOODOO' written on them)

She Will Keep You.. Forever.

http://the-dark-gift.deviantart.com/

5. MIA avatar MIA

Fri, Jul 8, 2011 at 3:52 AM

LMAO!!!!!!!!!......hahahahahaha........too funny

yeah picturing flabby man boobs flouncing around wtih i f*cking hate you written on them...umm would that get their attention? hahahaha...security! (get a gal to do it)
    security!!!!!
    "e"

6. Re: requests

Sun, Jul 10, 2011 at 11:14 AM

well they really don't have to play all those cover song bits and just play their own stuff very disappointed in the last two shows i've seen won't be going to anymore shows to bad since i love the music

7. Re: requests

Sun, Jul 10, 2011 at 11:51 AM

*raised eyebrow* You're disappointed because... let me see if i understood this right... you're disappointed because you're going to a Godsmack show, and Godsmack are... playing their own songs? Not someone elses? If you want to hear songs by other people, why not just download them?

Godsmack don't even have to come to your town so count yourself lucky. Stop bitching.

8. Re: requests

Wed, Jul 13, 2011 at 6:44 AM

drberger wrote:
    well they really don't have to play all those cover song bits and just play their own stuff very disappointed in the last two shows i've seen won't be going to anymore shows to bad since i love the music

Huh? Do you even know what you want cuz it sounds confusing. You want them to play I fucking hate you, but none of their other songs? That'll be a lame ass concert hearing that song played for an hour. Also, to just give up and say your done with the shows is ridic. Thats like dumping the perfect girl cuz she wont stick her finger in your bum. She may not now, but when the time comes that she does you won't be the receiver
    ~ I'm tougher then nails, I can promise you that~

9. MIA avatar MIA

Wed, Jul 13, 2011 at 6:53 AM

HAHAHAHA...forevah................

"cuz she wont stick her finger in your bum."

LMAO!!!!!!!!! almost spit out my tea!!!!!!!!!!!

"e"

10. Re: requests

Wed, Jul 13, 2011 at 12:33 PM

What the fuh..... why would any straight guy want a finger stuck up in his ass? That doesn't sound fun at all...

11. MIA avatar MIA

Thu, Jul 14, 2011 at 4:37 AM

hahaha....i guess some are into it?????
    "e"

12. Re: requests

Thu, Jul 14, 2011 at 6:36 AM

I don't think your straight if u want something suck up your bum...

13. MIA avatar MIA

Thu, Jul 14, 2011 at 8:13 AM

ahhh the bum topic.....
    "e"

14. Re: requests

Thu, Jul 14, 2011 at 6:19 PM

Bum's the word..

15. Re: requests

Fri, Jul 15, 2011 at 6:19 AM

Dark & Forevah....ya'll both misread what the chap wrote...he said "well they really don't have to play all those cover song bits"...DON'T being the key word. He doesn't want to hear the covers (me neither really, unless they put "Walk" in there, but I digress). It's no wonder we can't keep peeps around here!

And on a side note, I know I should put this in "Site Suggestion", but the avatars not lining up with the posts is really starting to grate my nerves! Anyone else having that issue, or is it just my computer?

16. MIA avatar MIA

Fri, Jul 15, 2011 at 6:53 AM

I'm hoping it's all fun....no one should take anything to heart....it's just typing on a screen. And Dark, he's sarcastic....it's all fun...

yes, i have issues with the font...the set up...but it's all work in progress....
    "e"

17. Re: requests

Fri, Jul 15, 2011 at 7:42 AM

I was simply comparing the scenerios. He stated " very disappointed in the last two shows i've seen won't be going to anymore shows to bad since i love the music" I was simply comparing apples and oranges. I in no way was rippin on the guy, I'm just simply a perv thats all. But to the point, I hate the song whiskey hangover and love hate sex pain gets on my nerves. Does that mean I stop supporting the band? Hell no! I go to concerts to have a good time..let loose and get my ass kicked. If you want to hear certain songs thats what ipods are for. If you want to support your fav band and have fun doing it, thats what concerts are for. So believe me when I say I in no way was dissin on the dude. I'm the last person who wants to scare people off this site. Dom did a fab job here and I would much rather see all 27,690 members using the site to its full capacity rather then just a few.
    ~ I'm tougher then nails, I can promise you that~

18. Re: requests

Fri, Aug 5, 2011 at 1:43 AM

too many bands cover 'Walk'.
    "When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die. There is no middle ground."

19. Re: requests

Mon, Aug 22, 2011 at 12:03 PM

Too many bands cover.

20. MIA avatar MIA

Wed, Jan 18, 2012 at 9:05 AM

walk....what song/band is that? sorry all i can think of is walk this way..... :D
    "e"

edit. just looked it up...Pantera or Foo Fighers? i can honestly say i know nothing about Pantera, if i've heard any of their songs, i have no clue....
    off to youtube.......
    my head must be stick in a Aero bubble!! LOL