Close

Stay up to date with Sully, Tony, Robbie and Shannon by signing up to The Awakening, the official newsletter for Godsmack. Regular updates will be sent straight to your inbox, giving you the latest on album releases, tour dates, ticket sales and more.

All fields must be completed in order to join the mailing list.

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Rude!

Tue, Sep 25, 2012 at 12:05 PM

Where Has Your Vuvuzela Been? Know before you blow

" Smile today, tomorrow could be worse. "

2. Re: Rude!

Tue, Sep 25, 2012 at 12:08 PM

stop picking on my elephants!! How rude!

3. Re: Rude!

Tue, Sep 25, 2012 at 12:12 PM

I just sneezed without covering my mouth.

4. Re: Rude!

Tue, Sep 25, 2012 at 12:18 PM

and chunks went flying???

5. Re: Rude!

Tue, Sep 25, 2012 at 12:19 PM

this is not the I just threat!

here is one video for you
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THNzuF33tZo

6. Re: Rude!

Tue, Sep 25, 2012 at 12:22 PM

wait this is the correct one
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTwRRwUb4IE

7. Re: Rude!

Tue, Sep 25, 2012 at 12:31 PM

Yes, that is a lovely video. I've seen the movie. I don't really see how it's rude though.

I like the one person's comment:

"I realize how amazing this movie is and how great this scene came out...but imagine if in the middle of this ritual one of the masked men threw off his mask, ran into the middle of the room and at the top of his lungs started rapping the intro song of Fresh Prince of Bel Air, while he dances to the lyrics."

THAT would be rude.

8. Re: Rude!

Tue, Sep 25, 2012 at 12:33 PM

elly wrote:
    and chunks went flying???

No, I just didn't cover my mouth. My Mother always told me that it was rude to sneeze and not cover your mouth.

Maybe I misunderstood her. Does it have to contain chunks to be rude?

9. Re: Rude!

Tue, Sep 25, 2012 at 12:34 PM

it is rude that you destroyed a perfect scene like this with that comment...

10. Re: Rude!

Tue, Sep 25, 2012 at 12:40 PM

It was rude of you to post something in the rude thread that wasn't rude.

11. Re: Rude!

Tue, Sep 25, 2012 at 12:41 PM

OHHHHHHH, I get it. It was rude because it wasn't rude. Goddamn you are clever today Blagica.

12. Re: Rude!

Tue, Sep 25, 2012 at 12:45 PM

it is rude that you are mentioning my name when I'm having so much fun watching Lolita

13. Re: Rude!

Tue, Sep 25, 2012 at 12:51 PM

It is rude that you are watching Lolita while I am trying to have a conversation with you.

14. Re: Rude!

Tue, Sep 25, 2012 at 12:56 PM

than I will be rude enough to just sign off and leave you with Elly...she will spit on you

15. Re: Rude!

Tue, Sep 25, 2012 at 12:58 PM

Next time I am in Macedonia I'm totally peeing on your toilet seat.

16. Re: Rude!

Tue, Sep 25, 2012 at 1:01 PM

Ill throw you out so you can pee in front of the old lady living on the first floor...maybe she will "attack"you..

17. Moderator

Re: Rude!

Tue, Sep 25, 2012 at 1:12 PM

I can see this thread went WAY off the subject here... but nice to see it lightened up a bit LOL!

Anyways to answer some questions... this isn't a paid M&G the guys are doing. They have a Best Buy tent set up at the shows band members of Godsmack and Shinedown are usually at signing CD's people purchase at the show. All you have to do is wait in line and purchase the CD to get it signed and say hello. This wasn't something people purchased a head of time because we did offer any VIP M&G for Uproar Fest via our site. This was just something extra & cool the bands where doing for the festival

Sully has been present at some of them, but others he has not been. I am not on the road with them, so am not able to give you a play by play of what he was doing the times he was not present. He could have been running, he could have been in a meeting, doing press etc etc. Whatever the case I do not believe anywhere it was stated ALL band members were guaranteed to be present for each signing. There were a couple times (not a lot) the CD's had to be pre-signed because the guys had other stuff going on and couldn't be there for a couple of the days.

I do apologize to anyone who was disappointed or bummed out they did not get to meet Sully or get their CD signed by him. I do understand some frustration, but again, what things like this there is a chance not all the band members will be present. What I can do is pass on the disappointment to the band so they know how people feel at least.

As far as the roadies being rude, I am not sure what happened or what was said. If someone wants to message me directly they can tell me about what happened. I cannot fix what has already been done, but all those guys I am pretty close with and can always talk to them and pass on the hard feelings people may have had.

Thanks!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Dominique ~ Web Manager
    Godsmack | Sully Erna
    www.godsmack.com | www.sullyerna.com
    godsmackinfo@yahoo.com | info@sullyerna.com

18. Moderator

Tue, Sep 25, 2012 at 1:20 PM

MarleyBlue wrote:

As for the Roadie, I have a feeling I might know who this is about. I've had good and bad very brief encounters with one inparticular...a well-known one, but I'm leaving the name out.

If you are talking about who I think you may be, just know he is doing his job and what he is told. There are times a band member does not want to be bombarded by fans on their off times or after a show when they just wanna wind down. Sometimes people can't respect that or the guys privacy and feel entitled to be seen and heard. It's that guys job to keep the people away and do what his bosses want. If someone doesn't want to be bothered at a certain time, they don't wanna be bothered. Don't blame however the staff for doing their job, that's what they are their for.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Dominique ~ Web Manager
    Godsmack | Sully Erna

19. Re: Rude!

Tue, Sep 25, 2012 at 1:21 PM

Hello Dom,nice to see you again
    We were just talking about you.
    How are you?

20. Moderator

Tue, Sep 25, 2012 at 1:29 PM

I am good.... just doing a nice forum sweep here... seeing what going on. Hope you are well!
    Dominique ~ Web Manager
    Godsmack | Sully Erna