Close

Stay up to date with Sully, Tony, Robbie and Shannon by signing up to The Awakening, the official newsletter for Godsmack. Regular updates will be sent straight to your inbox, giving you the latest on album releases, tour dates, ticket sales and more.

All fields must be completed in order to join the mailing list.

Mailing List

Email :

GODSMACK BOSTON

Mon, Aug 27, 2012 at 4:24 PM

All I can say is I expected nothing less at the Boston show. This is their hometown and you knew it. The energy was amazing. Sully sounded flawless. He is a madman on stage.Love it. Next time i am getting pit tickets. I had good seats but wanted to be closer. It was loud as shit but I loved it. The set list was the same as Chicago opening w/ The Enemy closing w/ I Stand Alone.Place was going absolutley nuts. I got a small video during Awake, Sully was jammin. Trying to upload it. Drum battle kicked ass, was my favorite part. Shannon is an animal.Staind wasn't bad I enjoyed their set. I didn't stick around for Shinedown..Sully says are you guys ready for Shinedown and no one really screamed. How can they top that?? I got out of there, so I wouldn't get stuck in that traffic. Oh yeah and I did not see one person giving out the Rockstart drinks, I was pissed. needed a pick me up. The beer's were freakin 10 bucks a piece. I drank a few in the parking lot but wanted to get into the show before Staind went on.

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: GODSMACK BOSTON

Tue, Aug 28, 2012 at 12:32 PM

razor_wire wrote:
    I'm a cool, sexy and totally fascinating drunk.

...and stupid.

We want to see the sexy part.lol

2. Re: GODSMACK BOSTON

Tue, Aug 28, 2012 at 12:54 PM

sure, let's get drunk together.

3. Re: GODSMACK BOSTON

Tue, Aug 28, 2012 at 1:06 PM

Ok but I have a license to carry.

4. Re: GODSMACK BOSTON

Tue, Aug 28, 2012 at 1:13 PM

I'll take my chances.

5. Re: GODSMACK BOSTON

Tue, Aug 28, 2012 at 1:19 PM

you would.

6. Re: GODSMACK BOSTON

Tue, Aug 28, 2012 at 2:41 PM

stang chick. i was in the second row great seats. i did not get any sully water. i wish i did. sully kicked ass. i agree with you i want pit seats next year. do you know how much they cost? godsmack kicked ass.
    annette g.

7. Re: GODSMACK BOSTON

Tue, Aug 28, 2012 at 3:05 PM

Sorry Razor, I am. Drink all you want, go for the 8:15 thing and 4:20 if you want. Enjoy it all with the coozie or coolie (yeah that is between you and SC, not getting involved in that one, nope can't make me lol)

hun is fine, hun is kinda nice...thanks.

8. Re: GODSMACK BOSTON

Tue, Aug 28, 2012 at 4:24 PM

Were you in section 1?

9. Re: GODSMACK BOSTON

Tue, Aug 28, 2012 at 4:40 PM
  10. Re: GODSMACK BOSTON

Tue, Aug 28, 2012 at 5:29 PM

i was in section 2 . great seats.
    annette g.

11. Re: GODSMACK BOSTON

Tue, Aug 28, 2012 at 5:55 PM

ok cool, I was on the other side. section one.

12. Re: GODSMACK BOSTON

Tue, Aug 28, 2012 at 6:14 PM

damn . we need the pit seats to be closer next time. to see the hot sully and to get his water.
    annette g.

13. Re: GODSMACK BOSTON

Tue, Aug 28, 2012 at 8:38 PM

pit has seats?
    Splash! lol

14. Re: GODSMACK BOSTON

Wed, Aug 29, 2012 at 8:29 AM

No seats in pit. That's what makes it "The Pit".

I paid $200 for my pit ticket, but only because it was part of the VIP package which included early entry (I didn't use), a private lounge (I never went to) and VIP swag (which they are mailing to me next week).

It was worth it to guarantee I'd be in the pit, but all the other stuff... ehh. Do I really need a plastic Uproar statuette?

15. Re: GODSMACK BOSTON

Wed, Aug 29, 2012 at 8:38 AM

seats in a pit LOL

" Demons dreaming,Breathe in, breathe in..."

16. Re: GODSMACK BOSTON

Wed, Aug 29, 2012 at 8:46 AM

"plastic Uproar statuette"

have a chugging contest at your next friends get together and hey...we have a winner...here you go

17. Re: GODSMACK BOSTON

Wed, Aug 29, 2012 at 8:49 AM

That's actually a really good idea.

18. Re: GODSMACK BOSTON

Wed, Aug 29, 2012 at 9:15 AM

I need a drink!!!!
    " Demons dreaming,Breathe in, breathe in..."

19. Re: GODSMACK BOSTON

Wed, Aug 29, 2012 at 9:57 AM

razor_wire wrote:
    That's actually a really good idea.

I'm not just a pretty face you know.

And when they curse you, wtf is this??? don't blame me lol. Well this girl on this site, she suggested it, but it's ok, here, send her some poop socks, that will even it up. hahahaha.

Cheers to the winner, may they not take it and shove it up your a$$ LOL LOL

20. Re: GODSMACK BOSTON

Fri, Aug 31, 2012 at 5:29 AM

Boston s/b on top