Close

Stay up to date with Sully, Tony, Robbie and Shannon by signing up to The Awakening, the official newsletter for Godsmack. Regular updates will be sent straight to your inbox, giving you the latest on album releases, tour dates, ticket sales and more.

All fields must be completed in order to join the mailing list.

GODSMACK BOSTON

Mon, Aug 27, 2012 at 4:24 PM

All I can say is I expected nothing less at the Boston show. This is their hometown and you knew it. The energy was amazing. Sully sounded flawless. He is a madman on stage.Love it. Next time i am getting pit tickets. I had good seats but wanted to be closer. It was loud as shit but I loved it. The set list was the same as Chicago opening w/ The Enemy closing w/ I Stand Alone.Place was going absolutley nuts. I got a small video during Awake, Sully was jammin. Trying to upload it. Drum battle kicked ass, was my favorite part. Shannon is an animal.Staind wasn't bad I enjoyed their set. I didn't stick around for Shinedown..Sully says are you guys ready for Shinedown and no one really screamed. How can they top that?? I got out of there, so I wouldn't get stuck in that traffic. Oh yeah and I did not see one person giving out the Rockstart drinks, I was pissed. needed a pick me up. The beer's were freakin 10 bucks a piece. I drank a few in the parking lot but wanted to get into the show before Staind went on.

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: GODSMACK BOSTON

Sun, Feb 17, 2013 at 5:30 AM

My son was just asking yesterday about that...

2. Re: GODSMACK BOSTON

Thu, May 16, 2013 at 4:50 PM

Shippin off to Boston