Close

Stay up to date with Sully, Tony, Robbie and Shannon by signing up to The Awakening, the official newsletter for Godsmack. Regular updates will be sent straight to your inbox, giving you the latest on album releases, tour dates, ticket sales and more.

All fields must be completed in order to join the mailing list.

Mailing List

Email :

UPROAR - GODSMACK SHOW REVIEWS

Mon, Aug 20, 2012 at 12:58 PM

Thousands have been, let's hear about it. (Don't let Razor be the first, we'll never hear the end of it)

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: UPROAR - GODSMACK SHOW REVIEWS

Tue, Aug 21, 2012 at 7:37 AM

I am a loon not a chicken. Get your ass to Friendlys.

2. Re: UPROAR - GODSMACK SHOW REVIEWS

Tue, Aug 21, 2012 at 7:37 AM

I told everyone NOT to review it. So it will be a SUPPLIES to you.

cluck!

3. Re: UPROAR - GODSMACK SHOW REVIEWS

Tue, Aug 21, 2012 at 9:16 AM

SUPPLIES

You know ho it will be razor,you don't need show review
    "Love-Sex"

4. Re: UPROAR - GODSMACK SHOW REVIEWS

Wed, Aug 22, 2012 at 9:08 AM

No takers here, did anyone attend the show last night in MI, set list?

5. Re: UPROAR - GODSMACK SHOW REVIEWS

Wed, Aug 22, 2012 at 9:50 AM

Seriously, why is no one reviewing the shows?

6. Re: UPROAR - GODSMACK SHOW REVIEWS

Wed, Aug 22, 2012 at 10:21 AM

you will be the first. I am going to the show on friday.

7. Re: UPROAR - GODSMACK SHOW REVIEWS

Wed, Aug 22, 2012 at 11:32 AM

razor_wire wrote:
    Seriously, why is no one reviewing the shows?

Razor - What date will you go?

8. Re: UPROAR - GODSMACK SHOW REVIEWS

Wed, Aug 22, 2012 at 12:22 PM

he's seeing them tonight, that means he will post his review, be the first one and we will never live it down.

9. Re: UPROAR - GODSMACK SHOW REVIEWS

Wed, Aug 22, 2012 at 1:07 PM

I have a feeling Razor's will be the only review. Hopefully he'll have some pics or video.

10. Re: UPROAR - GODSMACK SHOW REVIEWS

Wed, Aug 22, 2012 at 1:15 PM

Katj wrote:
    I have a feeling Razor's will be the only review. Hopefully he'll have some pics or video.

he promised a lot of pictures and videos+Sully's socks
    so we are looking forward to all of that
    "Love-Sex"

11. RE: UPROAR - GODSMACK SHOW REVIEWS

Wed, Aug 22, 2012 at 1:52 PM

Things have sure gotten alot more quiet on here, I haven't posted much since vegas but I promise ill give my review. Just have to wait until sept 22nd.

12. Re: UPROAR - GODSMACK SHOW REVIEWS

Wed, Aug 22, 2012 at 2:33 PM

I never promised lots of photos and videos. I said maybe. I'm not a big picture taker. Or a good picture taker. My camera blows. They will be blurry and mostly of my thumb. We'll see. Heading to the show in about an hour and a half.

13. Re: UPROAR - GODSMACK SHOW REVIEWS

Wed, Aug 22, 2012 at 2:41 PM

Right on.... Enjoy......

14. Re: UPROAR - GODSMACK SHOW REVIEWS

Wed, Aug 22, 2012 at 3:08 PM

razor_wire wrote:
    I never promised lots of photos and videos. I said maybe. I'm not a big picture taker. Or a good picture taker. My camera blows. They will be blurry and mostly of my thumb. We'll see. Heading to the show in about an hour and a half.

one live picture counts as 10 pictures downloaded from internet,that is why I said a lot
    "Love-Sex"

15. Re: UPROAR - GODSMACK SHOW REVIEWS

Wed, Aug 22, 2012 at 9:30 PM

Goo

16. Re: UPROAR - GODSMACK SHOW REVIEWS

Thu, Aug 23, 2012 at 12:01 PM

Way to go everyone, !@#$% Razor will be posting his review, someone should have done it before him!!

17. RE: UPROAR - GODSMACK SHOW REVIEWS

Fri, Sep 14, 2012 at 9:55 AM

Hi guys, lurker here, just came back to work from being off the past few days, hit the Uproar Fest in Raleigh, NC Tuesday night, absolutely blown away by Godsmack. Went with a friend who was a so-so fan, she left there saying when they come back we are definately there!

Sully actually did the autograph signing in Raleigh, have seen where he doesn't always do this, my butt got there late, so no signing for me, however, my friend is wheelchair bound, so we were on the sidewalk next to the roped off area (her wheels wouldn't go on gravel) and I got a great picture of the guys on a golf cart being taken back to the buses.

Short set, but the show was amazing, loved the drum battle and the additions they have made to it since it was released on Live&Inspired.

Here's a really funny tidbit, and shows what a good natured person Sully is, as usual, before Whatever, he was talking and telling everyone to get the F*&$ up, and then realized he was pointing at the handicap/wheelchair section, the look on his face was priceless, and he turned around and said, well if anyone stands there, it'll be a rock&roll miracle. Low and behold, the guy next to us, and huge GS fan, his wife and daughter helped him stand, and when Sully turned around, he said OMG HE'S STANDING, and smacked his forehead. It was so silly and so funny (and no, no one took offense).

All in all, a Fan Freaking Tastic Show, and hoping they come back to NC or Va real soon!

I have a few pictures, but my friends were way better, being in the handicap section, we were not that close and my camera sucks, but hers were awesome.
    Side note, went to hang with a buddy of mine that plays bass in a Raleigh band called Casualty and met Chris Jericho, very down to earth and very friendly guy.

Kinda fuzzy but this is Sully's face when he realized he was talking to the wheelchair section :)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

18. Re: UPROAR - GODSMACK SHOW REVIEWS

Fri, Sep 14, 2012 at 10:30 AM

The guys leaving the autograph session, Sully threw a bottle of water at a guy next to me LOL

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

19. Re: UPROAR - GODSMACK SHOW REVIEWS

Fri, Sep 14, 2012 at 11:16 AM

great shots! Glad you had an awesome time! Too cool that the guy stood up, bravo to him!

20. Re: UPROAR - GODSMACK SHOW REVIEWS

Fri, Sep 14, 2012 at 11:55 AM

oh wow, cool!!