Close

Stay up to date with Sully, Tony, Robbie and Shannon by signing up to The Awakening, the official newsletter for Godsmack. Regular updates will be sent straight to your inbox, giving you the latest on album releases, tour dates, ticket sales and more.

All fields must be completed in order to join the mailing list.

ECB avatar ECB

Manchesta' Show

Sat, May 19, 2012 at 6:28 PM

Great show; was my first live event with Godsmack and it reminded me of early Metallica (pre-1998).

Even though stage was small and crowd was weak at times their effort was still top-notch. Awesome to hear Sully calling out people sitting and watching the show vs getting off their butts and being an active participant.

At age 40 I've seen a lot of shows and will definitely be seeing them again.

Staind was better than expected; good live band. I would see them as a headliner, especially in a smaller theater style arena.

Replies to This Posting

1. ECB avatar ECB

Re: Manchesta' Show

Sun, May 20, 2012 at 3:48 PM

I'm not from the area - grew up in IL so I don't have the accent but found it funny that was how Sully addressed the crowd after they opened with Awake....Manchesta', New Hampsha'.

Most folks from here who are in show business spend years and thousands of dollars (See Mark Wahlberg) trying to get rid of the accent.

2. Re: Manchesta' Show

Sun, May 20, 2012 at 4:25 PM

When/where did you see Metallica pre-1998 ECB?