Close

Stay up to date with Sully, Tony, Robbie and Shannon by signing up to The Awakening, the official newsletter for Godsmack. Regular updates will be sent straight to your inbox, giving you the latest on album releases, tour dates, ticket sales and more.

All fields must be completed in order to join the mailing list.

Mailing List

Email :

meet and greet

Tue, Apr 17, 2012 at 9:16 AM

Only a few shows in but who has done the meet and greet and if so what was your experience?

Replies to This Posting

1. MIA avatar MIA

RE: meet and greet

Tue, Apr 17, 2012 at 11:51 AM

there were blogs on it. No photo's...none and it was quick, shake hands, hi and on to the next fan. have a look through the blogs. Happy they did it but wanted more time basically and a pix.

http://www.godsmack.com/users/FmFsD2yE/blogs/2299791

"e"

2. RE: meet and greet

Tue, Apr 17, 2012 at 12:54 PM

does anyone know... during the meet and greet do they give you the bandana, lithograph and laminate at that time or do you pick it up after the show?

I got the gold VIP for Nashville and I don't really see myself carrying a lithograph around during the show. I'll prob just end up losing, smashing, tearing or setting fire to it. also, what is a lithograph?

rw

"breathing life into your lungs... are you immune to me?"

3. RE: meet and greet

Tue, Apr 17, 2012 at 1:35 PM

Google is a wonderful thing.
    We like to talk big, vampires do. "I'm going to destroy the world." That's just tough-guy talk.The truth is, I like this world. You've got, dog racing, Manchester United. And you've got people. billions of people walking around like a happy meal on legs.

4. MIA avatar MIA

Wed, Apr 18, 2012 at 12:15 PM

yep, google is great

And i think all would be mailed to you.... you're right you don't wanna be lugging around the loot
    "e"

5. RE: meet and greet

Wed, Apr 18, 2012 at 1:46 PM

Ya id much rather get it mailed since im not stayin at the hotel the concert is and would want my hands free to rock out

6. RE: meet and greet

Wed, Apr 18, 2012 at 1:51 PM

I'll probably sell mine to someone for a beer.

"find yourself and lose it at the rock show"

7. MIA avatar MIA

Thu, Apr 19, 2012 at 4:25 AM

really?? i'll buy ya a beer! Craig and Les (from this site) - he's kindly going to send me one of their lithographs.... very cool of them and i will be thankful forever
    "e"

8. RE: meet and greet

Thu, Apr 19, 2012 at 8:00 AM

I can be convinced to do almost anything for a beer. It's my achilles heel.

9. RE: meet and greet

Thu, Apr 19, 2012 at 8:05 AM

Are you going to the vegas show?? Lol

10. RE: meet and greet

Thu, Apr 19, 2012 at 9:50 AM

Unfortunately Vegas is not in the cards for me this time around (shitty pun intended).

11. MIA avatar MIA

Thu, Apr 19, 2012 at 10:13 AM

LOL good one....
    "e"

12. RE: meet and greet

Thu, Apr 19, 2012 at 11:16 AM

that's the craps you couldn't find a slot of time to go.... I will boo myself

13. RE: meet and greet

Thu, Apr 19, 2012 at 11:21 AM

ohhhhhhhh. I am very sorry I started this. someone owes me a beer.

14. RE: meet and greet

Thu, Apr 19, 2012 at 11:29 AM

Haha, couldn't help myself

Just saw that they added some meet and greet photos from april 17th show, to me that's the highlight of meeting bands, part of me feels for them though its gotta get old real quick taking that many pictures but then again we are paying for the experience.

15. RE: meet and greet

Thu, Apr 19, 2012 at 12:00 PM

Tony and Sully both look like it's painful for them. Hell, we're paying for it so stand there and take it bitch!

16. RE: meet and greet

Sat, Apr 21, 2012 at 12:15 PM

Hell!! Be lucky Sully is even there for the pic. Ive done meet and greet 4 times through ILAA and Sully showed up once, the rest of the guys were there every time. Still was worth it every time. My profile pic is of the day when Sully showed and we had a quick talk about the Oracle before it came out and he was telling me what a process it was. And all the goodies we got were given right there in a swag bag.

17. RE: meet and greet

Sun, Apr 22, 2012 at 11:16 PM

Why I see only bad words about Sully???What is happening here?
    Dom pls help and give me some explanation.
    There must be some good reason for Sully's behavior......
    Getting back, Back on track, Get off of my back

18. RE: meet and greet

Mon, Apr 23, 2012 at 6:40 AM

TxTaquito wrote:
    I think I got ripped off! Yes we got the meet n greet. It was a quick, one autograph only, photo with the band then the boot to the end of the mile long general admission line with a "good luck finding a good spot once you get in" from security. Part of the package IS crowd-free merch shopping AND early venue access - meaning BEFORE the rest of the crowd. WTH? $165 is NOT worth that quickie. I will NEVER buy Godsmack VIP ever again........but it was a great show......
    I also refused to buy merch from them as well. Would have if I got what was promised but they already got my money with a big FU at the end of the meet and greet.... :(

Ticked in Belton, Texas

Who played first? Going to Beaumont show..

19. RE: meet and greet

Mon, Apr 23, 2012 at 6:58 AM

Man Made Machine, Halestorm, Staind and Godsmack - in that order. It was a great show :D

20. MIA avatar MIA

Mon, Apr 23, 2012 at 7:00 AM

I just looked at ALL the M&G pix...some really good ones. They all look good. A few they look tired but for the most they look fabulous, a great memory! And make note for next time.... put the papers down, leave the goodies to the side and just have you and them. IMO
    "e"