Close

Stay up to date with Sully, Tony, Robbie and Shannon by signing up to The Awakening, the official newsletter for Godsmack. Regular updates will be sent straight to your inbox, giving you the latest on album releases, tour dates, ticket sales and more.

All fields must be completed in order to join the mailing list.

Mailing List

Email :

Augusta, GA

Wed, Mar 14, 2012 at 3:23 AM

Who is coming out to this show? 34 days and I am fixing to bust already!!!
Georgia

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: Augusta, GA

Wed, Apr 11, 2012 at 9:33 PM

Decided to stay at the Marriott, hopefully within stumbling distance.

2. RE: Augusta, GA

Thu, Apr 12, 2012 at 3:43 AM

Just thinkin' about
    Tomorrow
    Clears away the cobwebs,
    And the sorrow
    'Til there's none!
    Tomorrow! Tomorrow!
    I love ya Tomorrow!
    You're always
    A day
    A way!

Georgia

3. MIA avatar MIA

RE: Augusta, GA

Thu, Apr 12, 2012 at 5:19 AM

really? I hope your BFF is available. Well, I wish I coujld come with you more
    "e"

4. RE: Augusta, GA

Thu, Apr 12, 2012 at 9:07 AM

Well id be more than happy to be your date but wa state a couple hundred or so miles away give or take a couple thousand miles, hope you have a great time and we want minute by minute details, set list and so on.

5. RE: Augusta, GA

Thu, Apr 12, 2012 at 10:00 AM

Setlist! Setlist! Setlist!
    "breathing life into your lungs... are you immune to me?"

6. RE: Augusta, GA

Thu, Apr 12, 2012 at 10:25 AM

I'll try to tweet as much of the set list as I can.... Hoping I don't get plowed over and lose my phone like I did during the "Anthrax Incident" LOL!!!

@gmhoopau
    Georgia

7. MIA avatar MIA

RE: Augusta, GA

Thu, Apr 12, 2012 at 10:38 AM

But most importantly...have a great time!!! I'm sure the setlist will be posted on line somewhere.

AND No incidents this time.... LOL

Woot! Woot!

You know we're all depending on your review LOL
    "e"

8. RE: Augusta, GA

Thu, Apr 12, 2012 at 10:39 AM

awesome. I just started following you (...and I mean that in the non-creepy way)

9. RE: Augusta, GA

Thu, Apr 12, 2012 at 10:50 AM

It's sort of embarassing ... Simply put, at the Anthrax/Testament show at the MB HOB I was overcome by Crown Royal and Antisocial and dove into the pit, not real bright when you have a small purse over your shoulder and your phone, cameral, car keys, cash and drivers license all in your bosom. All that and I'm 44 years old, I was no match for the kiddies! LOL, they were very sweet when they picked me up off the floor however.
    Georgia

10. RE: Augusta, GA

Thu, Apr 12, 2012 at 10:54 AM

I really hope they crank out either Sick Of Life or Time Bomb somewhere on this tour. it's been a long time. a dusted off surprise in the setlist would be nice. anyone else have a wish list song? (and rocky mountain way, as dusty as it is, does not count as a surprise).

11. RE: Augusta, GA

Thu, Apr 12, 2012 at 11:26 AM

Georgia wrote:
    It's sort of embarassing ... Simply put, at the Anthrax/Testament show at the MB HOB I was overcome by Crown Royal and Antisocial and dove into the pit, not real bright when you have a small purse over your shoulder and your phone, cameral, car keys, cash and drivers license all in your bosom. All that and I'm 44 years old, I was no match for the kiddies! LOL, they were very sweet when they picked me up off the floor however.
    Georgia

I love it. drinking too much and wiping out in Grand Style is really the best way to enjoy a show. congrats!

((you said bosom))

12. RE: Augusta, GA

Fri, Apr 13, 2012 at 5:30 AM

Dropped off our daughter at Grandma and Grandpa's. Augusta, here we come!!

13. RE: Augusta, GA

Fri, Apr 13, 2012 at 5:48 AM

JRock76 wrote:
    Dropped off our daughter at Grandma and Grandpa's. Augusta, here we come!!

Floor or seats? We are fixing to have such and awesome night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Georgia

14. RE: Augusta, GA

Fri, Apr 13, 2012 at 9:25 AM

On the floor. Just stopped in Columbia for lunch and beers. Homestretch!

15. RE: Augusta, GA

Sat, Apr 14, 2012 at 4:05 PM

Georgia wrote:
    I'll try to tweet as much of the set list as I can.... Hoping I don't get plowed over and lose my phone like I did during the "Anthrax Incident" LOL!!!

@gmhoopau
    Georgia

Georgia,

your tweets last night we're awesome. Thank you so much for doing that. I was half in the bag and just smoked a fat one when you tweeted that they were playing The Oracle so I cranked it to super loud and smashed up my living room. Last night was by far the most I have ever enjoyed a show that I was not at. lol. It really was a great (but short) setlist. I`m stoked that they have kept Forever Shamed in the set. that song kicks ass live.

again, thank you. I hope your boot survived!

rw

16. RE: Augusta, GA

Sun, Apr 15, 2012 at 4:59 PM

Buuaaaaahahahaha! That is by far some of the funniest shit I've ever heard! Sorry about the table though! :) Don't know exactly what happened to my boot but it's toast. Precisely why I wore the old ones and not the new!

Sorry this took so long to get up, but I have been exhausted and my neck and back are still killing me!

Whatever
    Awake
    Straight Out Of Line
    Speak
    The Enemy
    Forever Shamed
    Love Hate Sex Pain
    The Oracle
    Keep Away
    Voodoo
    DRUM BATTLE!!!!!!
    Crying Like A Bitch
    I Stand Alone

Georgia

17. RE: Augusta, GA

Sun, Apr 15, 2012 at 5:15 PM

Wow awesome setlist, thank you so much posting it and no worries on the wait can't wait for vegas!

18. RE: Augusta, GA

Sun, Apr 15, 2012 at 6:03 PM

That is an awesome set list, thanks for posting Georgia. Sounds like you had one hell of a time!

19. RE: Augusta, GA

Sun, Apr 15, 2012 at 6:24 PM

I did enjoy it thoroughly, and please no one take offense to this, but after the more up close and personal show at the House of Blues it will sit at #2 Godsmack show for me. I really mean that in the best way possible. Smaller venue is always a better show. And the HOB show had Little Nicki!!!

Next mission is to find a way to go see Sully/Avalon, so few dates for that though :(
    Georgia

20. RE: Augusta, GA

Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 7:09 AM

Georgia wrote:
    Georgia

That is impressive!.. Although CR helps a bunch. At 46 vodka provides me with my show energy these days...