Close

Stay up to date with Sully, Tony, Robbie and Shannon by signing up to The Awakening, the official newsletter for Godsmack. Regular updates will be sent straight to your inbox, giving you the latest on album releases, tour dates, ticket sales and more.

All fields must be completed in order to join the mailing list.

Mailing List

Email :

Trouble with Pre-sales & Passwords

Wed, Jan 25, 2012 at 5:05 PM

Hello All!

I know there was confusion regarding pre-sales due to the wording on the Tour Announcement first newsletter that Ground Ctrl sent out. I apologize in behalf of everyone on staff via management, Ground Ctrl and myself for this confusion. I am currently waiting on he folks at Ground Ctrl to inform me when the future pre-sales/gen public sales will be for the remainder of the dates posted. As soon as I have something It will be posted in the news section here as well as www.facebookcom/godsmack and on Twitter @Godsmack_Music (make sure everyone is keeping up with us/following us via those web portals as well. You can also follow on twitter @groundctrl.

To those who have any more pre-sale password question or concerns the password is "ORACLE" it is NOT case sensitive as Wade posted. In the future you can email me at godsmackinfo@yahoo.com or message me via my FB page www.facebook.com/DomniqueSNF if you are a friend on mine on there. I keep everyone informed on there constantly as I get info as well. I understand there may be a glitch in the mailing list system and some people's emails got lost... went to spam folders or possibly as we changed the site over got mixed up.

Just in case if you didn't already sign up to the mailing list visit www.godsmack.com/users and in the upper right hand corner you will see the place to sign up to the GS mailing list. Otherwise if you signed up in past and are still having issues... re-sign up under a different email address to try and avoid future issues.

Thank You

Dominique
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Grab your gun, time to go to hell. I'm no hero guilty as charged..... Search & Destroy... "

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Trouble with Pre-sales & Passwords

Wed, Feb 8, 2012 at 8:11 AM

i am trying to purchase for the syracuse event. it will not let me get 4 tickets.
    silver_n_blue

2. Moderator

Re: Trouble with Pre-sales & Passwords

Wed, Feb 8, 2012 at 11:37 AM

To everyone having issues with the ticket master website, you need to contact them directly.. or try contacting someone at Ground CTRL for they work directly with them. I cannot help you with this issue unfortunately because its a outside site and out of my control.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Grab your gun, time to go to hell. I'm no hero guilty as charged..... Search & Destroy... "