Close

Stay up to date with Sully, Tony, Robbie and Shannon by signing up to The Awakening, the official newsletter for Godsmack. Regular updates will be sent straight to your inbox, giving you the latest on album releases, tour dates, ticket sales and more.

All fields must be completed in order to join the mailing list.

Mailing List

Email :

1000hp Newsletter

Wed, Jun 11, 2014 at 10:35 AM

I just received the 1000hp newsletter.

Honestly, and I swear I'm not trying to be a jerk, but whoever is responsible for proofreading the band's promotional material really needs to start using spell check. It's embarrassing and unprofessional for a major recording artist to send out a newsletter with spelling errors in it.

It's not like it is an isolated incident either. Just the other day the official launch of 1000hp had the track misspelled as 100hp (which is actually quite funny, if not fitting).

I'm not the spelling police. Spell your own damn name wrong for all I care. I just personally think that when you're given the responsibility of representing a band to their fans it's important to take the time to make certain it's done properly.

Spell check. It's one button. Push it.

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: 1000hp Newsletter

Wed, Jun 11, 2014 at 1:05 PM

Amen
    Miss T

2. Re: 1000hp Newsletter

Wed, Jun 11, 2014 at 4:53 PM

Miss T

So good to see you back here

3. Re: 1000hp Newsletter

Thu, Jun 12, 2014 at 1:19 PM

Hi Miss T.

Nice to have you back around these parts again. Now if we can just convince Craig, Georgia, Blagica and James to come back we'll be set to finally start that softball team I began assembling 2 years ago.

4. RE: 1000hp Newsletter

Thu, Jun 12, 2014 at 6:03 PM

I confess, I miss y'all sometimes! I'll try to come around more often.
    Miss T

5. Re: 1000hp Newsletter

Fri, Jun 13, 2014 at 10:56 AM

awww grammar nazi
    [this space for rent]

6. Re: 1000hp Newsletter

Fri, Jun 13, 2014 at 12:46 PM

MistyA wrote:
    I confess, I miss y'all sometimes! I'll try to come around more often.

We MISS you too Miss T

7. Re: 1000hp Newsletter

Fri, Jun 13, 2014 at 3:35 PM

Hay y'all! Zo glad two bee back hear and finally have sum time to dew thingz that are knot about werk or skool. lol
    Georgia

8. Re: 1000hp Newsletter

Mon, Jun 16, 2014 at 1:54 PM

ahhhh Miss G is back.... hail hail the gangs all here... minus Craig and Les and a few others. lol I know their names but forget who they were here.. smackbass... where are you??? and smack something...

9. Re: 1000hp Newsletter

Tue, Jun 17, 2014 at 11:51 AM

SMack dat ass

10. Re: 1000hp Newsletter

Wed, Jun 18, 2014 at 6:03 PM

* reaches into the drawer and pulls out the studded paddle *