Close

Stay up to date with Sully, Tony, Robbie and Shannon by signing up to The Awakening, the official newsletter for Godsmack. Regular updates will be sent straight to your inbox, giving you the latest on album releases, tour dates, ticket sales and more.

All fields must be completed in order to join the mailing list.

Wade / Dom ~ Help needed for Elly!!

Mon, Jan 6, 2014 at 9:18 AM

Elly has not been able to log on to the site for quite some time now. Here is the message she sent to some of us for help:

I can't log into the site, not that there is too much going on but I want to change my pix and ramble on some posts but I can't log in.... for weeks now.

Can someone pass on to Dom... here is the error

Abort: Recursive loop.

you go to log in, enter in the info, hit enter to get in and Abort: Recursive loop. keeps coming up.

She is able to read posts, so please reply here to what she needs to do to get back in!

Thank You!!!
Dawn

Dawn ~ aka "MarleyBlue", hanging around these parts since early 2005 ~ is that sad?

Replies to This Posting

1. Moderator

Re: Wade / Dom ~ Help needed for Elly!!

Sun, Jan 12, 2014 at 1:43 PM

Hey guys... again I can't fix these internal things from my control panel, so always reach out to Wade (as I see he is here now).

I am also having issues and can't login from Firefox, but was able to via Safari.

PS- I have been MIA because I listerally just moved, so I wasn't purposely ignoring anyone... just been a tad busy ;)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Dominique ~ Web Manager
    Godsmack | Sully Erna
    www.godsmack.com | www.sullyerna.com
    godsmackinfo@yahoo.com | info@sullyerna.com

2. I guess elly is dead hahaha

Mon, Jan 13, 2014 at 3:39 PM

ahhh, may the good times move in with you.

For sure MIA, so much to do. I'm tired thinking of it all lol

Soooooooooooo.... I logged a ticket with ground control, they got back to me....

Thank you for contacting ground(ctrl) Support.
    We were able to locate you in our system and see that you have been disabled because you have violated the Terms of Use on the website. Therefore, we are not able to assist you with your account.

Really??? WTF??? I can only laugh and reincarnate into elly218 hehe

3. Re: Wade / Dom ~ Help needed for Elly!!

Mon, Jan 13, 2014 at 4:43 PM

elly218 wrote:
    you have been disabled because you have violated the Terms of Use on the website.

or in other words, it became infested with ladybugs.

4. Re: Wade / Dom ~ Help needed for Elly!!

Mon, Jan 13, 2014 at 6:53 PM

violated the terms..... ok I'm kinda ticked at that... but that's elly. elly218 will smile and be nice about it. God forbid SHE gets blocked too...

i'll take the ladybugs anyday LOL

5. Re: Wade / Dom ~ Help needed for Elly!!

Tue, Jan 14, 2014 at 6:07 AM

I just read through the Terms of Use:

The words vulgar and otherwise objectionable stood out to me.

I agree. That does sound like you.

6. Re: Wade / Dom ~ Help needed for Elly!!

Tue, Jan 14, 2014 at 10:16 AM

oh come on lol, you know I'm sweet and innocent.

7. Re: Wade / Dom ~ Help needed for Elly!!

Tue, Jan 14, 2014 at 10:26 AM

Nope. You're a bad seed.

Now stop arguing with me before you get yourself banned again.

8. Re: Wade / Dom ~ Help needed for Elly!!

Tue, Jan 14, 2014 at 10:52 AM

yes dear

9. Re: Wade / Dom ~ Help needed for Elly!!

Wed, Jan 15, 2014 at 10:07 AM

elly218 wrote:

Thank you for contacting ground(ctrl) Support.
    We were able to locate you in our system and see that you have been disabled because you have violated the Terms of Use on the website. Therefore, we are not able to assist you with your account.

YOU. HAVE. GOT. TO. BE. KIDDING. ME.

Dawn ~ aka "MarleyBlue", hanging around these parts since early 2005 ~ is that sad?

10. Re: Wade / Dom ~ Help needed for Elly!!

Wed, Jan 15, 2014 at 4:26 PM

Yes elly was bad but elly218 is an angel

11. Re: Wade / Dom ~ Help needed for Elly!!

Tue, Jan 28, 2014 at 11:08 AM

Because I'm in a pissy mood today, I can not believe it. I've been here for YEARS, for YEARS I've happily welcomed everyone new, been nice and helped them around. Treated everyone how I was treated years ago, nicely.
    Guess I'll just wait for this ID to be disabled because I'm not changing how I like to type - to have fun and help and meet new people. So if I'm disable again... guess a 3rd elly will arise..... or get the hint and give up with this site.

Thanks, my rant is over