Close

Stay up to date with Sully, Tony, Robbie and Shannon by signing up to The Awakening, the official newsletter for Godsmack. Regular updates will be sent straight to your inbox, giving you the latest on album releases, tour dates, ticket sales and more.

All fields must be completed in order to join the mailing list.

Mailing List

Email :

Staff?

Fri, Aug 12, 2011 at 8:28 PM

Would be nice to see a post introducing the Staff. Those of us from the old boards know Dominique, but we're not familiar with the other peeps.

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Staff?

Fri, Aug 12, 2011 at 10:57 PM

Truth.
    "When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die. There is no middle ground."

http://the-dark-gift.deviantart.com/

2. Re: Staff?

Mon, Aug 22, 2011 at 10:39 AM

Still think this would be a good idea...but who am I to say?

3. Re: Staff?

Thu, Aug 25, 2011 at 3:50 AM

probably not gonna happen.
    "When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die. There is no middle ground."

http://the-dark-gift.deviantart.com/

4. Re: Staff?

Thu, Aug 25, 2011 at 5:21 AM

That would be a great idea Marleyblue, it should happen, would be nice to know who the other staff member are around here.
    "In your eyes, you can bid me farewell."

5. Re: Staff?

Thu, Aug 25, 2011 at 10:34 AM

Agree
    ~ I'm tougher then nails, I can promise you that~

6. Re: Staff?

Sat, Sep 10, 2011 at 10:08 AM

it would be nice if sully looked at the topics and made commenets. i am just dreaming.
    annette g.

7. Re: Staff?

Mon, Sep 12, 2011 at 11:05 AM

Bat Woman wrote:
    it would be nice if sully looked at the topics and made commenets. i am just dreaming.
    annette g.

What about Shannon, Robbie & Tony?
    But in regards to this thread, well, I can't even get the "staff" to respond and it's directed to them, so best of luck there!

8. Re: Staff?

Mon, Sep 12, 2011 at 6:14 PM

^ hehe

9. Moderator

Re: Staff?

Tue, Sep 13, 2011 at 11:00 AM

Dom is really the only member of the GS Web-team here peeps. Probably why you haven't received a response from anyone on the staff so to say.

My names Justin and I'm a vip coordinator / photographer. I did Godsmack's VIPS from Myrtle Beach to Prince George. I usually spend most of my time on the road with various artists and doing tour photography.

If your interested in knowing about the gc staff who built , developed, programed and designed the site you can visit GC at www.groundctrl.com