Close

Stay up to date with Sully, Tony, Robbie and Shannon by signing up to The Awakening, the official newsletter for Godsmack. Regular updates will be sent straight to your inbox, giving you the latest on album releases, tour dates, ticket sales and more.

All fields must be completed in order to join the mailing list.

Mailing List

Email :

Sat, Jun 25, 2011 at 9:22 PM

Just curious....could someone please tell us what the points mean or what they are for? Thanks

Replies to This Posting

1. Moderator

RE: Points

Mon, Jun 27, 2011 at 9:05 PM

Points will be used to redeem items in the store when available. When something is available for points that value will be listed below the cash value, we will make an announcement when items are available for points.

And please NO SPAM for everyone's sake :)

2. MIA avatar MIA

Re: Points

Wed, Jul 13, 2011 at 6:49 AM

i just bought concert VIP tixs and i couldn't use any of my points.....i thought i'd save a buck or two.....guess not....
    "e"

3. Re: Points

Wed, Jul 13, 2011 at 10:46 AM

My only problem with the points is the one word replies and just emoticions that will occur just to "get points". I never got caught up in the post count before, don't think I will for points either.

4. MIA avatar MIA

Re: Points

Wed, Jul 13, 2011 at 12:14 PM

points are...not much to me....i was liking the karma and feeling good....good karma...and we are thinking, get 10,000 points...save $2 LOL
    karma was free.......
    "e"

5. Re: Points

Fri, Jul 12, 2013 at 1:43 PM

joel(ctrl) wrote:
    Points will be used to redeem items in the store when available. When something is available for points that value will be listed below the cash value, we will make an announcement when items are available for points.

I think I may have missed the announcement.

6. Re: Points

Mon, Jul 15, 2013 at 1:46 PM

Along with the rest of us... I was thinking maybe it's a US thing only so we were ignored.

7. Re: Points

Mon, Aug 5, 2013 at 1:42 PM

No one could ever ingore our Canadian friends!!

Dawn ~ aka "MarleyBlue", hanging around these parts since early 2005 ~ is that sad?

8. Re: Points

Tue, Aug 6, 2013 at 11:51 AM

You don't but GS does with their tours. I guess NY is close enough though and I'm happy I can travel fairly close.