Close

Stay up to date with Sully, Tony, Robbie and Shannon by signing up to The Awakening, the official newsletter for Godsmack. Regular updates will be sent straight to your inbox, giving you the latest on album releases, tour dates, ticket sales and more.

All fields must be completed in order to join the mailing list.

Band Chats

Fri, Sep 28, 2012 at 4:26 PM

I think it would be a great idea, but I can understand if it's not possible since the forum isn't private.

It's just a matter of time, no matter how he tries. He hears "Plata O Plomo Gringo?" The last words before he dies.

Replies to This Posting

1. Moderator

Re: Band Chats

Sat, Sep 29, 2012 at 7:14 PM

I would love for them to do web chats, but they would have to be up for it
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Dominique ~ Web Manager
    Godsmack | Sully Erna
    www.godsmack.com | www.sullyerna.com
    godsmackinfo@yahoo.com | info@sullyerna.com

2. Re: Band Chats

Tue, Oct 2, 2012 at 2:42 PM

Thanks, let us know if your able to get them to come to some agreement.

It's just a matter of time, no matter how he tries. He hears "Plata O Plomo Gringo?" The last words before he dies.

3. Re: Band Chats

Wed, Oct 3, 2012 at 8:38 AM

Band chats is a great idea. I would really enjoy being able to interact with Robbie and Shannon on occasion. It would give this board a much needed shot in the arm too. It's been a little lacklustre around the forums lately.

4. Re: Band Chats

Wed, Oct 3, 2012 at 9:10 AM

^ agreed, would love to interact with the guys. We need a break from Razor. haha!

5. Re: Band Chats

Wed, Oct 3, 2012 at 9:13 AM

If it wasn't for me you'd be the only one posting on this damn board. Where the hell did everyone go? Where's Blagica? and Todd? Todd??????

6. Re: Band Chats

Wed, Oct 3, 2012 at 9:16 AM

ahhh but you forget I spent many a year with my crickets here. And where the heck is DG and yeah B gives us threats and we're here and she's not... how rude!

7. Re: Band Chats

Wed, Oct 3, 2012 at 9:28 AM

I didn't forget. In fact, I think I have a better appreciation of what you and your crickets went through now.

This board needs some band chats, a bikini contest, even a Yahtzee tournament. Anything will do.

8. Re: Band Chats

Wed, Oct 3, 2012 at 10:40 AM

Well FB they did say a Halloween contest. I think we need a contest here, not Halloween related.

Most bored fan but doesn't give up on the site.... me you B and SC could win that one

I would think there would be some stuff to give away, a sticker, a pen, doesn't have to be huge, it's the point of winning lol

And the crickets, I know, how the heck did I last??? That is why I am weird lol, I talked to crickets for years lol and to see one live, I'd freak and drop a book on it!!

9. Re: Band Chats

Wed, Oct 3, 2012 at 11:09 AM

Did you know if you play music with a steady rhythm in proximity to a group of crickets they will synchronize and chirp on beat? I read that a few years ago in a nature book. We tried it when we were camping last summer and it totally worked. We had several hunderd crickets chirping in time with Telephone by Lady Gaga. If we suddenly paused the music they'd keep going for a few seconds in perfect harmony, then get confused and start with the messy chirping again. Ohhh camping..... so much fun.

10. Re: Band Chats

Wed, Oct 3, 2012 at 11:24 AM

LMAO, never heard of that but I'm also laughing how it started off as Band chat, yeah yeah we wanna talk with Robbie and Shannon and Tony and doubtful Sully but him too if he's not too busy. Then we get into music of crickets.

11. Re: Band Chats

Wed, Oct 3, 2012 at 11:29 AM

Right. Band chats. Great idea!

12. Re: Band Chats

Wed, Oct 3, 2012 at 11:58 AM

so what would you say????

P.S I was not here because you all left me alone today and I told you I will be mad.....

“It never seems to be a simple walk down an icy cold broken road”

13. Re: Band Chats

Wed, Oct 3, 2012 at 12:07 PM

You weren't here because we were here while you were here all alone.

Got it!

14. Re: Band Chats

Wed, Oct 3, 2012 at 12:10 PM

razor_wire wrote:
    You weren't here because we were here while you were here all alone.

Got it!

I knew you will,you look like a clever boy...

“It never seems to be a simple walk down an icy cold broken road”

15. Re: Band Chats

Wed, Oct 3, 2012 at 12:22 PM

I would tell them how much I enjoy their music and to come back to Canada BUT get to Macedonia first.
    I would ask them,
    - to do more inspired songs, their covers are pretty cool
    - will you play at Maria's wedding? will you write a song for them?

eh, typical stuff I guess

16. Re: Band Chats

Fri, Oct 5, 2012 at 12:06 PM

wow you are such a good friend!!!(not that I didn't know that till now)

as a good friend can you ask Sully to merry me???please
    "Life is but the memories we've created"

17. Re: Band Chats

Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 7:38 AM

You could ask him

18. Re: Band Chats

Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 10:39 AM

I will for sure

"Life is but the memories we've created"

19. Re: Band Chats

Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 3:38 PM

Lets chat.