Close

Stay up to date with Sully, Tony, Robbie and Shannon by signing up to The Awakening, the official newsletter for Godsmack. Regular updates will be sent straight to your inbox, giving you the latest on album releases, tour dates, ticket sales and more.

All fields must be completed in order to join the mailing list.

Meet and Greet question

Mon, Mar 26, 2012 at 7:51 AM

Will I be able to bring a guitar for Godsmack to sign at the Huntington WV meet and greet?

Replies to This Posting

1. MIA avatar MIA

RE: Meet and Greet question

Mon, Mar 26, 2012 at 9:15 AM

I hope you can. We had one guy ask to bring in a drum thing, he was allowed so he ran back to his car to get it. He didn't bring it in, he asked first, then brought it in.
    Send a note to Justin, he'll be able to help you out.

Good luck.

And I imagine they will want to sign.. To Shawn ... on it... so you won't toss it on e-bay.
    "e"

2. RE: Meet and Greet question

Mon, Mar 26, 2012 at 10:08 AM

Yeah bring a guitar to a concert. That's a good idea. You won't get beaten and the guitar won't get stolen.....
    _-=~>•)
    'Tis now the very witching time of night,
    Let me be cruel, not unnatural:
    I will speak daggers to her, but use none;
    _-=~>•)
    Because I could not stop for Death, He kindly stopped for me.

3. RE: Meet and Greet question

Mon, Mar 26, 2012 at 11:15 AM

What would you bring DG? What is the best idea?

4. Moderator

Mon, Mar 26, 2012 at 1:37 PM

I would bring it with but make sure to ask your VIP host.... worst case scenario you will have to bring it back to the car. As long as it's one item and not a bunch of things you may be good to go! I unfortunately cannot give you a 100% yes or no because I am not sure what they are allowing in.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Dominique ~ Web Manager
    Godsmack | Sully Erna
    www.godsmack.com | www.sullyerna.com
    godsmackinfo@yahoo.com | info@sullyerna.com

5. RE: Meet and Greet question

Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 12:55 PM

I just heard, from a somewhat reliable source, that the Meet & Greet Soundcheck doesn't include the host taking quik piks of VIPers with band. They did in Lafargeville last year and they are posted in our media section. I understand that we, as fans, can't take pics...and that's cool, but assumed that they would be taken and then posted at a later time for us to download.

Any feedback Dom...?
    C

6. RE: Meet and Greet question

Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 5:25 PM

Blagica wrote:
    What would you bring DG? What is the best idea?

For signing? A shirt that you're wearing or a cd cover.

Or in the case of the females, tits, thongs, bras...

We like to talk big, vampires do. "I'm going to destroy the world." That's just tough-guy talk.The truth is, I like this world. You've got, dog racing, Manchester United. And you've got people. billions of people walking around like a happy meal on legs.

7. RE: Meet and Greet question

Fri, Apr 20, 2012 at 6:42 AM

@ Blagica...

I've downloaded several Sully pics (recent) for both my fiance as well as my good friend's wife, and some choice band fotos for Gregg & I, and then printed them onto Kodak foto paper.....in hopes that Sully might sign the girl's pics, and each member of the band might sign over their image in our band fotos. I was selective in choosing fotos that had a lightened background, so that signatures could be visible, unlike having a dark purple or blackened background.

And as Elly has mentioned early on, and I will repeat......................BRING PLENTY OF BLACK SHARPIE MARKERS WITH YA.......!!!

Peace........
    C

8. MIA avatar MIA

Fri, Apr 20, 2012 at 7:31 AM

C, that is what i did, print off individual pix of the guys and group shots and got them all to sign. They are all nicely framed now. and yes, sharpie... just incase they don't have or theirs runs dry...
    I was thinking on the GS hockey jersey but then I couldn't wash it. Same goes for a t-shirt. My best is my arm...signed and tattoo'd. i should never lose it... or i hope i don't
    "e"

9. RE: Meet and Greet question

Fri, Apr 20, 2012 at 2:24 PM

My best is my arm...signed and tattoo'd. i should never lose it... or i hope i don't
    "e"

LOL I hope too

I think photo is the bast place for signature,I don't wont to frame my arm
    And maybe one"special"place just for Sully's signature ...................................
    I mean a special book or something

10. Moderator

Fri, Apr 20, 2012 at 7:50 PM

Craig wrote:
    I just heard, from a somewhat reliable source, that the Meet & Greet Soundcheck doesn't include the host taking quik piks of VIPers with band. They did in Lafargeville last year and they are posted in our media section. I understand that we, as fans, can't take pics...and that's cool, but assumed that they would be taken and then posted at a later time for us to download.

Any feedback Dom...?
    C

They should be taking pictures because they are already getting posted up from the shows in the gallery on the website here.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Dominique ~ Web Manager
    Godsmack | Sully Erna
    www.godsmack.com | www.sullyerna.com
    godsmackinfo@yahoo.com | info@sullyerna.com