Close

Stay up to date with Sully, Tony, Robbie and Shannon by signing up to The Awakening, the official newsletter for Godsmack. Regular updates will be sent straight to your inbox, giving you the latest on album releases, tour dates, ticket sales and more.

All fields must be completed in order to join the mailing list.

Mailing List

Email :

Having avatar issues... Help?

Tue, Mar 20, 2012 at 12:24 AM

Hi guys,

I'm pretty new to this place... so far I like it here but I di have one problem.

I went to change my profile avatar today and for some unknown reason nothing happens. I upload a pic to use and it says it was successful but there is nothing there....

Any help with this will make you ROCK!

TIA
Ellejay
Imagination is a reality yet to be created

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited, whereas imagination embraces the entire world..." Albert Einstein

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: Having avatar issues... Help?

Wed, Mar 21, 2012 at 3:08 AM

Cool. So it's just not me? I had refreshed a few times before realising there was an issue.... Even restarting my firefox... will try again to see if I get an avatar going this time

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited, whereas imagination embraces the entire world..." Albert Einstein

2. RE: Having avatar issues... Help?

Wed, Mar 21, 2012 at 3:09 AM

hahahah Sorry. I just noticed.... I can now see me. Finally!

3. Moderator

RE: Having avatar issues... Help?

Mon, Mar 26, 2012 at 1:38 PM

Sorry just seeing this now... but seems you resolved the issue ;)
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Dominique ~ Web Manager
    Godsmack | Sully Erna
    www.godsmack.com | www.sullyerna.com
    godsmackinfo@yahoo.com | info@sullyerna.com

4. RE: Having avatar issues... Help?

Wed, Mar 28, 2012 at 4:10 PM

Yeah. Thanks... apparently it was a site issue which got fixed