Close

Stay up to date with Sully, Tony, Robbie and Shannon by signing up to The Awakening, the official newsletter for Godsmack. Regular updates will be sent straight to your inbox, giving you the latest on album releases, tour dates, ticket sales and more.

All fields must be completed in order to join the mailing list.

FIRE IS THE FRUIT OF MANS KNOWLEDGE!

Fri, Feb 24, 2012 at 4:24 AM

Sending the truth into your hearts and minds my hope is to refresh your thinking and show you to the true life, forever giving life.
You don't feel different, there was no lighting or any other mystic happening, but everyone who reads through any of my messages has a new veiw of mankinds creaton in your hearts.
I have held the truth in me not with disbelief but with fear. Giving it to those that I felt might see the truth in the life. Now I believe that all mankind has the right to be shown everything.
Mankind suffers from a deficiency of wisdom by fault of the pleasures of mankinds creation, built in an attempt to fill the deficiency that is within mankind.
My message title is writen in the style of Moses simply so that it might be more easily understood. In my own words I might say that FIRE IS THE SOURCE OF THE CORUPTION IN OUR HEARTS AND MINDS!
Even with a seemingly weak means of sending the truth that I see, I have still shown thousands to the true life from the gathering places of the praise of my old friends. I made a promise to protect my friends from destruction, I'm hear to keep that promise.
Always keep in mind the true evil that I believe blindly guides mankind toward certain destruction.
Fire in the lives, minds and hearts of mankind is the devil you seek. All of our minds united to destroy all life.
Fire in the lives, minds and hearts of mankind created electricity (power).
Electricity in the lives of mankind created media, showing and telling us lies every day.

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: FIRE IS THE FRUIT OF MANS KNOWLEDGE!

Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 9:20 AM

55 Days
    13 Hours
    39 Minutes
    19 Seconds

2. Re: FIRE IS THE FRUIT OF MANS KNOWLEDGE!

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 10:07 AM

"Come lay beside me, this won't hurt I swear"

3. BG avatar BG

Re: FIRE IS THE FRUIT OF MANS KNOWLEDGE!

Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 4:25 AM
  4. Re: FIRE IS THE FRUIT OF MANS KNOWLEDGE!

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 8:46 AM

I think the board is refreshing properly again. This is a test to see if this thread will be at the top of the "Off Topic" page. Is it?

5. Re: FIRE IS THE FRUIT OF MANS KNOWLEDGE!

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 8:47 AM

Yes, it is. The board is refreshing properly again.

START SMASHING SHIT!

6. Re: FIRE IS THE FRUIT OF MANS KNOWLEDGE!

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 9:03 AM

Of all ones to bring forward.... sigh

7. Re: FIRE IS THE FRUIT OF MANS KNOWLEDGE!

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 9:05 AM

20 Days
    12 Hours
    54 Minutes
    16 Seconds

8. Re: FIRE IS THE FRUIT OF MANS KNOWLEDGE!

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 9:06 AM

HAHAHA. quit it!

9. Re: FIRE IS THE FRUIT OF MANS KNOWLEDGE!

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 9:15 AM

20 Days
    12 Hours
    44 Minutes
    37 Seconds

10. Re: FIRE IS THE FRUIT OF MANS KNOWLEDGE!

Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 12:22 AM

You don't win friends with salad! You don't win friends with salad! You don't win friends with salad!

11. Re: FIRE IS THE FRUIT OF MANS KNOWLEDGE!

Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 5:43 AM

tossed salad?

12. Re: FIRE IS THE FRUIT OF MANS KNOWLEDGE!

Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 10:07 AM

and scrambled eggs.....

13. Re: FIRE IS THE FRUIT OF MANS KNOWLEDGE!

Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 10:05 AM

with blue cheese.

14. Re: FIRE IS THE FRUIT OF MANS KNOWLEDGE!

Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 10:14 AM

I just saw SC... tossed salad...and I thought of Frasier's song... tossed salad and scrambled eggs....

http://www.vulture.com/2012/04/frasiers-tossed-salads-and-scrambled-eggs-explained-finally.html