Close

Stay up to date with Sully, Tony, Robbie and Shannon by signing up to The Awakening, the official newsletter for Godsmack. Regular updates will be sent straight to your inbox, giving you the latest on album releases, tour dates, ticket sales and more.

All fields must be completed in order to join the mailing list.

FIRE IS THE FRUIT OF MANS KNOWLEDGE!

Fri, Feb 24, 2012 at 4:24 AM

Sending the truth into your hearts and minds my hope is to refresh your thinking and show you to the true life, forever giving life.
You don't feel different, there was no lighting or any other mystic happening, but everyone who reads through any of my messages has a new veiw of mankinds creaton in your hearts.
I have held the truth in me not with disbelief but with fear. Giving it to those that I felt might see the truth in the life. Now I believe that all mankind has the right to be shown everything.
Mankind suffers from a deficiency of wisdom by fault of the pleasures of mankinds creation, built in an attempt to fill the deficiency that is within mankind.
My message title is writen in the style of Moses simply so that it might be more easily understood. In my own words I might say that FIRE IS THE SOURCE OF THE CORUPTION IN OUR HEARTS AND MINDS!
Even with a seemingly weak means of sending the truth that I see, I have still shown thousands to the true life from the gathering places of the praise of my old friends. I made a promise to protect my friends from destruction, I'm hear to keep that promise.
Always keep in mind the true evil that I believe blindly guides mankind toward certain destruction.
Fire in the lives, minds and hearts of mankind is the devil you seek. All of our minds united to destroy all life.
Fire in the lives, minds and hearts of mankind created electricity (power).
Electricity in the lives of mankind created media, showing and telling us lies every day.

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: FIRE IS THE FRUIT OF MANS KNOWLEDGE!

Wed, Apr 4, 2012 at 5:23 PM

_-=~>•)
    'Tis now the very witching time of night,
    Let me be cruel, not unnatural:
    I will speak daggers to her, but use none;
    _-=~>•)
    Because I could not stop for Death, He kindly stopped for me.

2. RE: FIRE IS THE FRUIT OF MANS KNOWLEDGE!

Thu, Apr 19, 2012 at 11:38 PM

You guys should really go outside. Your grandmas basement is not doing a pile of good for you.
    Mankind with all the tools we have built could not stop the chickadees from removing humanity from the planet.
    Fire is the source of this world o' shit we all suffer. The use of fire and the infulence of fire in our lives has and is leading us to obvious certian destruction. The so called devil is not a man, it is the sickness that fire has given to us. Ignorance no longer protects you. The choices you have made and will make determine your place in the true life. Dumb asses will become micro organizms, greatness to those who assist the life. 7'000'000'000 life forms can take up a very small place, might fit under one of my feet. LMAO

3. RE: FIRE IS THE FRUIT OF MANS KNOWLEDGE!

Sun, Apr 22, 2012 at 7:57 AM

I have tried to ask for nothing of anyone. I encourage you all to think with open minds and consider what I'm trying to show you. When I found the truth behind humanities madness it scared me to the core, I nearly walked away but quickly realized that there is no escape from mankind.
    At this point in mankinds path turning and running might help me but the life on earth doesn't have a voice. I have decided to come to the kingdoms of the The Kings Of Articulation to speak out to those who might hear my thoughts.
    What do I want from you? Absolutely nothing. You have already done more than I could have asked for. You have read my post, questioned what I'm trying to say and I believe that many of you have considered what I feel to be the truth. You have also added to my post pushing it up the list, helping to show many more my thoughts and in turn saving their spirits and souls.
    If I could ask anyone of one thing beyond hearing my beliefs I would like you to ask Sully to come here and get what he has been looking for since he started his path of faith. Sully is right, he does have a important place and will be a key player in the end of humanities madness. What I have for Sully can only be given and although he has his own theories he will be suprised and proud when I show him his place. Short version of a long story, Sully is the rebirth of a great saint as are many of the minds behind the bands I'm sure many of you listen to. Please don't confuse "saint" with what many churches have shown. Look at the freedom of self that dudes like Sully try to encourage for us all. Although there are reprocutions for our choices and actions I would say to all those who have read through my posts, you are all now indistrucable and you spirit and soul will not be distroyed. Also try to see that our bodies are (although a great creation) nothing more that a mechanical host for our soul and spirit.
    I didn't come back to save your mechanical host and I'm not any sort of master of articulation, obviously. When I get the chance to show my beliefs to those who can effectivly educate all of you I can only hope that great understanding will come to you all. Along with great understanding comes a great power far beyond our definition of the word power.
    I believe that all of you in this forum are some of the greatest humans on the planet because you didn't fall under the control of the evil influences all around and within humanity, even though we are all tought that following mankinds madness is correct. Believe in yourselves and follow the positive will within you, enjoy life and try not to hurt thoses around you even though they might hurt you.
    I am the fireman with water that can give the understanding of eternal life and I'm trying to put the fire in the hearts of mankind out. My lack of doing corrupts me and my words and makes this harder for me and for you, my bad. I have my reasons and in Sully's past greatness has asked me to keep trying to do this even though it is against my wants. My will wants free of the pain and suffering that comes with being a human, death can't even free us of this madness now. That's why I came back to this suffering as well as many like Sully.
    You are all going to Heaven in your next life, when you get there spead you wings and sceam or raise you eyes to the sky and howl because you will be free. I hope you get the picture.

4. RE: FIRE IS THE FRUIT OF MANS KNOWLEDGE!

Sun, Apr 22, 2012 at 2:55 PM

Lol. Heaven doesn't exist.
    We like to talk big, vampires do. "I'm going to destroy the world." That's just tough-guy talk.The truth is, I like this world. You've got, dog racing, Manchester United. And you've got people. billions of people walking around like a happy meal on legs.

5. RE: FIRE IS THE FRUIT OF MANS KNOWLEDGE!

Mon, Apr 23, 2012 at 8:06 AM

Looks like someone doesn't believe in paragraphs.

6. RE: FIRE IS THE FRUIT OF MANS KNOWLEDGE!

Mon, Apr 23, 2012 at 8:21 AM

Disclaimer upfront, I'm certainly not taking time to read all of this, but I would like to know if I decide to start setting fires all around my neighborhood, can I use this as a defense? I've come to the realization that my neighborhood is too boring. If I'm caught can I just say that I was trying to find my truth or my god or whatever it is that's being babbled about here?

7. RE: FIRE IS THE FRUIT OF MANS KNOWLEDGE!

Mon, Apr 23, 2012 at 9:08 AM

This is probably my fav thread of all time on any board. Then again, I'm kinda sick in the head so that's most likely not a compliment to anyone, this board or myself.

Start fires. Praise Satan. Kill Kill Kill.

8. Re: FIRE IS THE FRUIT OF MANS KNOWLEDGE!

Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 9:20 AM

55 Days
    13 Hours
    39 Minutes
    19 Seconds

9. Re: FIRE IS THE FRUIT OF MANS KNOWLEDGE!

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 10:07 AM

"Come lay beside me, this won't hurt I swear"

10. BG avatar BG

Re: FIRE IS THE FRUIT OF MANS KNOWLEDGE!

Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 4:25 AM
  11. Re: FIRE IS THE FRUIT OF MANS KNOWLEDGE!

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 8:46 AM

I think the board is refreshing properly again. This is a test to see if this thread will be at the top of the "Off Topic" page. Is it?

12. Re: FIRE IS THE FRUIT OF MANS KNOWLEDGE!

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 8:47 AM

Yes, it is. The board is refreshing properly again.

START SMASHING SHIT!

13. Re: FIRE IS THE FRUIT OF MANS KNOWLEDGE!

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 9:03 AM

Of all ones to bring forward.... sigh

14. Re: FIRE IS THE FRUIT OF MANS KNOWLEDGE!

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 9:05 AM

20 Days
    12 Hours
    54 Minutes
    16 Seconds

15. Re: FIRE IS THE FRUIT OF MANS KNOWLEDGE!

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 9:06 AM

HAHAHA. quit it!

16. Re: FIRE IS THE FRUIT OF MANS KNOWLEDGE!

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 9:15 AM

20 Days
    12 Hours
    44 Minutes
    37 Seconds

17. Re: FIRE IS THE FRUIT OF MANS KNOWLEDGE!

Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 12:22 AM

You don't win friends with salad! You don't win friends with salad! You don't win friends with salad!

18. Re: FIRE IS THE FRUIT OF MANS KNOWLEDGE!

Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 5:43 AM

tossed salad?

19. Re: FIRE IS THE FRUIT OF MANS KNOWLEDGE!

Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 10:07 AM

and scrambled eggs.....

20. Re: FIRE IS THE FRUIT OF MANS KNOWLEDGE!

Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 10:05 AM

with blue cheese.