Close

Stay up to date with Sully, Tony, Robbie and Shannon by signing up to The Awakening, the official newsletter for Godsmack. Regular updates will be sent straight to your inbox, giving you the latest on album releases, tour dates, ticket sales and more.

All fields must be completed in order to join the mailing list.

MIA avatar MIA

Hard to believe it's been 10 years

Mon, Sep 5, 2011 at 3:47 PM

Rest in Peace to all that lost their lives on Sept 11.

I still remember exactly where I was and what I was doing when the news of the towers spread. I became glued to CNN, it was so hard to believe it was all happening.
Every year I watch the tributes, the stories etc. It's truly amazing the people that sacrificed their life to save others....they are the hero's.

"e"

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Hard to believe it's been 10 years

Mon, Sep 5, 2011 at 4:44 PM

Same here elly, i was three blocks from it all, my brother was in tower two, he got out, like you said, the people who sacrificed their live to save others are the true hero's.
    "In your eyes, you can bid me farewell."

2. RE: Hard to believe it's been 10 years

Mon, Sep 5, 2011 at 5:45 PM

Yea just like lots of things in this world are hard to believe. Lots has happend in ten years but that day & the people will never be forgotten. I was working as usual went in breakroom n was on the tv n yes was glued for long time not believing the madness.

3. MIA avatar MIA

Re: Hard to believe it's been 10 years

Tue, Sep 6, 2011 at 5:07 AM

Immune wrote:
    Same here elly, i was three blocks from it all, my brother was in tower two, he got out, like you said, the people who sacrificed their live to save others are the true hero's.
    "In your eyes, you can bid me farewell."

OMG i can't even imagine. I;m so glad your brother got out!!!!! what a life changing experience.

"e"

4. MIA avatar MIA

Re: Hard to believe it's been 10 years

Sun, Sep 11, 2011 at 8:36 AM

sniff sniff...watching CNN and watching the tributes and horror again.....

crap, all those innocent people and now they are talking to the children.....ahhhhhh very sad, very sad.
    "e"

5. Re: Hard to believe it's been 10 years

Mon, Sep 12, 2011 at 11:16 AM

9 11 will always be a sad day for me and america. i feel bad for all the family that lost loved ones. the images of the twin towers going down i can still see in my mind. what a horrible day.
    annette g.