Close

Stay up to date with Sully, Tony, Robbie and Shannon by signing up to The Awakening, the official newsletter for Godsmack. Regular updates will be sent straight to your inbox, giving you the latest on album releases, tour dates, ticket sales and more.

All fields must be completed in order to join the mailing list.

Mailing List

Email :

Elly~~

Fri, Jan 25, 2013 at 6:30 AM

Hi Elly!! Where are you? This is your thread!! HOLLA.

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Elly~~

Fri, Jan 25, 2013 at 8:11 AM

Hi Elly
    Welcome to your thread

2. Re: Elly~~

Fri, Jan 25, 2013 at 8:30 AM

Lets walk the dogs..

3. Re: Elly~~

Fri, Jan 25, 2013 at 8:34 AM

4. Re: Elly~~

Fri, Jan 25, 2013 at 8:42 AM

5. BG avatar BG

Re: Elly~~

Fri, Jan 25, 2013 at 8:42 AM

Elly, Ella....ella...ella...a...a...

6. Re: Elly~~

Fri, Jan 25, 2013 at 11:44 AM

Yoo-Hoo!! Anyone home??

7. Re: Elly~~

Fri, Jan 25, 2013 at 1:25 PM

Where are you Elly?Are you getting ready for your birthday???
    You should know that we are all coming for some cake

8. Re: Elly~~

Fri, Jan 25, 2013 at 3:06 PM

9. Re: Elly~~

Fri, Jan 25, 2013 at 3:56 PM

10. Re: Elly~~

Fri, Jan 25, 2013 at 7:41 PM

Heyroooo??????

11. Re: Elly~~

Sat, Jan 26, 2013 at 5:38 AM

12. Re: Elly~~

Sat, Jan 26, 2013 at 10:29 AM

Gadzooks!

13. Re: Elly~~

Sat, Jan 26, 2013 at 12:10 PM

Ellyyyyyyyyyyyyy

14. Re: Elly~~

Sat, Jan 26, 2013 at 3:29 PM

15. Re: Elly~~

Sat, Jan 26, 2013 at 5:15 PM

razor_wire wrote:

I wanna do that!!!! LOL. But total photoshop. That elephant would tower over him. Then I was thinking, I have enough trouble with my dog, hahaha, how the hell would I be walking an elephant hahahaha...do they have halti's for elephants??? hahahaha
    Ok. I've been hiding at work, well not hiding, I've been swamped with meetings. Do you believe I had to earn my money??? WTF!!!

Thanks SC... and ella, ella ella.... lol, I still sing that...SC LOVE that cup of tea...it's MEEEEEEE. And Marley, heyroooo, how's Ritter and Sir Ike? And B [hug]

Now I gotta read a ton of shit that I've missed. Today I had plans to do this that and other, I did manage to go get dog food...it's so gross, lamb necks, rabbit patties, and his treat duck necks. (They didn't have duck feet) I feel bad for buying it but it's so good for him and he loves it all. Then i got home and crammed it all in the freezer and started to play slots on my phone....that was my wasted day... I was on a roll and as B and I discussed, there is NO button to switch to real cash please. I was in the 2 million coins.... I wasted my day on that, those stupid slots lol, but it was fun and free. Total time waster.

Razor... I LOVED your elephant pixs.....the last one... my fav!!! sooooooooooo cute!

Hope everyone has been doing well, keeping WARM, watching Avalon.... Razor..did you get the frigging blu ray yet? I saw that all have shipped out.
    I'm now deciding what the heck do I bring to N Falls for Sully to sign....although it doesn't say he'll be signing anything, but he's such a sweety, I bet he will, unless they rush us through. I already have everything under the sun signed by him, I might bring his paperback...The paths..and maybe a pair of socks lol. And if he doesn't sign, I'm ok with that, it never said he would, BUT I will have markers.....you never know. I'm wishing for April, haven't made all my plans yet but I'm thrilled to meet him for the 3rd time....who woulda thunk it. There is hope I'll get to Steven Tyler one day lol.

Appreciate the topic for me...but I'm always around at some point, have been for years, it's habit lol.

16. Re: Elly~~

Sat, Jan 26, 2013 at 5:25 PM

Have you seen Steven Tylers new home vid.? He was playing a bongo in that speedo..LMAO

So glad you get to see Sully again!

Missed you.

17. Re: Elly~~

Sat, Jan 26, 2013 at 5:32 PM

I'm closing my eyes....NOOOOOOOO. I'm still traumatized (sp) with Razor's pix, it won't leave my brain and IF I ever get to meet him. I'm printing off that pix and having him sign it...then sending it to Razor.

18. Re: Elly~~

Sat, Jan 26, 2013 at 5:34 PM
  19. Re: Elly~~

Sat, Jan 26, 2013 at 5:36 PM
  20. Re: Elly~~

Sat, Jan 26, 2013 at 5:37 PM

"I'll Play the Bongo... You Watch My Schlongo"

ahhhhhhhhhhhhahahahahaha.