Close

Stay up to date with Sully, Tony, Robbie and Shannon by signing up to The Awakening, the official newsletter for Godsmack. Regular updates will be sent straight to your inbox, giving you the latest on album releases, tour dates, ticket sales and more.

All fields must be completed in order to join the mailing list.

Mailing List

Email :

I like to wear a cat on my head and

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 12:20 PM

Pretend I'm a fierce lion hunting down hamburgers in the wild jungles of Alaska.

Lions eat hamburgers, don't they?
We like to talk big, vampires do. "I'm going to destroy the world." That's just tough-guy talk.The truth is, I like this world. You've got, dog racing, Manchester United. And you've got people. billions of people walking around like a happy meal on legs.

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: I like to wear a cat on my head and

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 2:52 PM

nothing dirty bout that boy.

2. Re: I like to wear a cat on my head and

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 8:41 PM

There was EVERYTHING dirty about that.
    We like to talk big, vampires do. "I'm going to destroy the world." That's just tough-guy talk.The truth is, I like this world. You've got, dog racing, Manchester United. And you've got people. billions of people walking around like a happy meal on legs.

3. Re: I like to wear a cat on my head and

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 6:23 AM

pickles are our friend.

4. Re: I like to wear a cat on my head and

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 6:44 AM

Slip you the pickle

5. Re: I like to wear a cat on my head and

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 6:27 AM

Just throw it on my burger...get one yet? geez.

6. Re: I like to wear a cat on my head and

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 6:32 AM

Pickle....?! On a hamburger...?! How DARE you mention such a thing to me. Leave my sight at once.

7. Re: I like to wear a cat on my head and

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 6:38 AM

Fine, bye.

8. Re: I like to wear a cat on my head and

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 8:31 AM

Now now, don't be like that

9. Re: I like to wear a cat on my head and

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 8:09 AM

I hate salads in my burger...

10. Re: I like to wear a cat on my head and

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 3:05 PM

You don't make friends with salad.

11. Re: I like to wear a cat on my head and

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 7:03 PM

Salad on a burger ? Lettuce is good on a burger, onions too (raw).

12. Re: I like to wear a cat on my head and

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 7:12 AM

yeah onion is good but ill take extra mushrooms too

13. Re: I like to wear a cat on my head and

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 7:44 AM

Mushrooms are disgusting.

14. Re: I like to wear a cat on my head and

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 8:08 AM

Lettuce, tamato..and pickle please. geez onions are okay too...hurry!

15. Re: I like to wear a cat on my head and

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 8:48 AM

Tomato*

16. Re: I like to wear a cat on my head and

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 9:56 AM

and some mushrooms

17. Re: I like to wear a cat on my head and

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 10:00 AM

i say Taaaaaaamato

18. Re: I like to wear a cat on my head and

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 10:23 AM

No mushrooms.

19. Re: I like to wear a cat on my head and

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 10:27 AM

they are not poisoned

20. Re: I like to wear a cat on my head and

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 10:35 AM

They are to me.