Close

Stay up to date with Sully, Tony, Robbie and Shannon by signing up to The Awakening, the official newsletter for Godsmack. Regular updates will be sent straight to your inbox, giving you the latest on album releases, tour dates, ticket sales and more.

All fields must be completed in order to join the mailing list.

Elly, your Boy is coming to Tampa

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 10:25 AM

Steven and his gang are coming to Tampa next week (no, not at The Gary!). My boss had tickets sent to him, couldn't remember why he requested them and offered them to me. As much I this will pain you, I turned him down. The concert is on a Tuesday and will be too late of an evening for me. Can't do the late nights when i have to work the next day.
Forgive me?

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Elly, your Boy is coming to Tampa

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 10:56 AM

OMG how can you turn down the manboobs concert?

2. Re: Elly, your Boy is coming to Tampa

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 11:09 AM

Manboobs! lol

3. Re: Elly, your Boy is coming to Tampa

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 11:15 AM

Marley...they played here twice this year. Went the first time, it was eh, ok. I passed on the second time, didn't need to see them again...really??? What is wrong with me??? To see them twice in ONE year and I passed. I don't think they've ever played here twice on one year and I didn't take advantage!!!! Something must be wrong with me. I could blame the manboobs pix and I couldn't think of watching him all night lol.

HAHAHA, I was thinking the Gary. And it's ok, I still love ya, nice they offered though, too bad it wasn't a different date.