Close

Stay up to date with Sully, Tony, Robbie and Shannon by signing up to The Awakening, the official newsletter for Godsmack. Regular updates will be sent straight to your inbox, giving you the latest on album releases, tour dates, ticket sales and more.

All fields must be completed in order to join the mailing list.

Mailing List

Email :

Okay kids, bullying is not cool.

Sat, Oct 13, 2012 at 6:47 AM

I'm referring recently to the case of Amanda Todd, who was bullied until she took her own life three days ago. She made a video on YouTube telling her story, you can go watch it if you like but you will be sad, angry and disturbed at the same time.

I really hope that every one who bullied Amanda feels terrible and responsible for her taking her life. I think that criminal charges should be laid against bullies.

And if you're feeling to the point of suicide, there's always a light at the end of the tunnel, whatever that light is. There's always help.

And Amanda, wherever you are, I hope you're at peace. Rest in peace.

Kids help phone
1-800-668-6868
http://www.kidshelpphone.ca/

We like to talk big, vampires do. "I'm going to destroy the world." That's just tough-guy talk.The truth is, I like this world. You've got, dog racing, Manchester United. And you've got people. billions of people walking around like a happy meal on legs.

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: Okay kids, bullying is not cool.

Sat, Oct 13, 2012 at 4:52 PM

I despise bullies. I used to be bullied all through school, until I fought fire with fire. I had quite a reputation for putting bullies in their place at that school. Then when I went to High school I wasn't around that school anymore and they picked on my kid brother. Bullies are like Hemorrhoids after a few treatments of cream they go away but they always seem to try to come back when you drop your guard.

It's just a matter of time, no matter how he tries. He hears "Plata O Plomo Gringo?" The last words before he dies.

2. Re: Okay kids, bullying is not cool.

Sun, Oct 14, 2012 at 5:36 AM

I always thought schools these days had a 'zero bullying policy'
    We like to talk big, vampires do. "I'm going to destroy the world." That's just tough-guy talk.The truth is, I like this world. You've got, dog racing, Manchester United. And you've got people. billions of people walking around like a happy meal on legs.

3. Re: Okay kids, bullying is not cool.

Sun, Oct 14, 2012 at 7:02 AM

This makes me sick to my stomach. I feel so bad. Poor kid.

4. Re: Okay kids, bullying is not cool.

Sun, Oct 14, 2012 at 10:28 AM

Talking I found doesn't work; a bully needs but a small taste of their own medicine. A "Zero Bullying Policy" I find defends the bully more than their victims.

It's just a matter of time, no matter how he tries. He hears "Plata O Plomo Gringo?" The last words before he dies.

5. Re: Okay kids, bullying is not cool.

Sun, Oct 14, 2012 at 10:30 AM

poor Amanda,Rest in peace.
    "Life is but the memories we've created"

6. Re: Okay kids, bullying is not cool.

Sun, Oct 14, 2012 at 2:41 PM

Kids can be so damn cruel

RIP Amanda

7. Re: Okay kids, bullying is not cool.

Wed, Oct 17, 2012 at 1:52 PM

I was bullied and picked on quite a bit in elementary school, and a little bit in middle school. I can still be insecure today; that shit really sticks with you. But I know kids today have it far worse due to all the social media. My heart breaks for all of them.

8. Re: Okay kids, bullying is not cool.

Wed, Oct 17, 2012 at 2:09 PM

I swear whatever they can find to pick on you about they will. I was "too tall" Um i didnt take crap though so that stopped quick.

9. Re: Okay kids, bullying is not cool.

Thu, Oct 18, 2012 at 9:47 AM

It amuses me that girls get picked on for having big boobs when in school, and yet when they reach college, yeah baby !

10. Re: Okay kids, bullying is not cool.

Thu, Oct 18, 2012 at 9:55 AM

but we should teach the children that the life is hard,that they should fight their way through it.
    they should not fall on the first challenge!!!!

"Life is but the memories we've created"

11. Re: Okay kids, bullying is not cool.

Thu, Oct 18, 2012 at 12:08 PM

I like tall girls. I'm tall too so I don't have to bend down as far to hug them.