Close

Stay up to date with Sully, Tony, Robbie and Shannon by signing up to The Awakening, the official newsletter for Godsmack. Regular updates will be sent straight to your inbox, giving you the latest on album releases, tour dates, ticket sales and more.

All fields must be completed in order to join the mailing list.

Mailing List

Email :

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Cool quotes

Thu, Aug 30, 2012 at 8:14 AM

- In order to enjoy the sweet, sometimes you must taste the sour.

- How people treat you is their karma;how you react is yours.

-People pay for what they do, and still more, for what they have allowed themselves to become. And they pay for it simply: by the lives they lead.

- Before you begin on the journey of revenge, dig two graves.

- Like gravity, karma is so basic we often don'tt even notice it.

- Everybody comes from the same source. If you hate another human being, you're hating part of yourself.

- You cannot do a kindness too soon, for you never know how soon it will be too late.

- Karma, ahhh. We sow what we reap. We reap what we sow! We reap what we sow. The law of cause and effect. And we are all under this law.

Ok I know, enough Karma, let me find other ones...

2. Re: Cool quotes

Thu, Aug 30, 2012 at 8:23 AM

Luckiness top moment: To get run over by an ambulance.

3. Re: Cool quotes

Thu, Aug 30, 2012 at 8:24 AM

Newspaper Ad. For sale: Encyclopedia Britannica, complete set of 45 volumes. No longer needed due to getting married. My wife knows everything. $200 Or best offer.

4. Re: Cool quotes

Thu, Aug 30, 2012 at 8:24 AM

Due to current economic conditions the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off.

5. Re: Cool quotes

Thu, Aug 30, 2012 at 8:27 AM

Cat life mice can foxes be wolves boring frogs but grasshopper let's swan love it cow anyhow. Now read it again without the animals.

omg, grasshopper, the memory! Think of the cookie, think of the cookie. RIP LOL

6. Re: Cool quotes

Thu, Aug 30, 2012 at 9:30 AM

Guy stole my bike so I got in a cab and said follow that guy! He said sure, what's his twitter name? We laughed & hi-fived & I need a new bike ...
    " Demons dreaming,Breathe in, breathe in..."

7. Re: Cool quotes

Thu, Aug 30, 2012 at 9:40 AM

"It’s too bad that stupidity isn’t painful.”

- Anton LaVey -

8. Re: Cool quotes

Thu, Aug 30, 2012 at 9:44 AM

If you’re going to put words in my mouth…please make it “Vodka”

9. Re: Cool quotes

Thu, Aug 30, 2012 at 11:03 AM

"Happiness is a warm puppy" ~ Charles Schulz

“If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went.” ~ Will Rogers

“Dogs have given us their absolute all. We are the center of their universe. We are the focus of their love and faith and trust. They serve us in return for scraps. It is without a doubt the best deal man has ever made.” ~ Roger Caras

"I don't mind living in a man's world as long as I can be a woman in it." ~ Marilyn

"I don't want to make money, I just want to be wonderful." ~ Marilyn

10. Re: Cool quotes

Thu, Aug 30, 2012 at 11:09 AM

sometimes I'm so fucked and i'm thinking to leave everything behind and become a princes-

11. Re: Cool quotes

Thu, Aug 30, 2012 at 12:10 PM

"Hey apple! Apple! Hey! Hey! Hey apple! Hey apple! Apple! Hey! Hey! Hey apple! Hey apple! Apple! Hey! Hey! Hey apple! Hey apple! You look fruity. Knife."

- Annoying Orange -

12. Re: Cool quotes

Thu, Aug 30, 2012 at 12:13 PM

lAre you thinking what I'm thinking that I think that you're thinking I'm thinking because if you think that I think what I think I'm thinking then we've got a problem?

13. Re: Cool quotes

Thu, Aug 30, 2012 at 12:24 PM

lSometimes I just sits and thinks, and sometimes I just sits.

lSupport bacteria - they're the only culture some people have.
    " Smile, it's the second best thing you can do with your lips.."

14. Re: Cool quotes

Thu, Aug 30, 2012 at 1:58 PM

"We shall live even in this state of living death, we shall love, we shall feel, we shall defy all who would judge and destroy us.”
    ~Akasha

"..And what constitutes evil, real evil, is the taking of a single human life. Whether a man would die tomorrow or the day after or eventually... it doesn't matter. Because if God does not exist, then life... every second of it... Is all we have."
    ~ Louis du Pointe du Lac

"They thrill at the possibility of immortality, at the possibility that a grand and beautiful being could be utterly evil, that he could feel and know all things yet choose willfully to feed his dark appetite. Maybe they wish they could be that lusciously evil creature. How simple it all seems. And it is the simplicity of it that they want.

But give them the Dark Gift and only one in a multitude will not be as miserable as you are."

~ Marius

We like to talk big, vampires do. "I'm going to destroy the world." That's just tough-guy talk.The truth is, I like this world. You've got, dog racing, Manchester United. And you've got people. billions of people walking around like a happy meal on legs.

15. Re: Cool quotes

Thu, Aug 30, 2012 at 2:00 PM

Those Who Must Be Kept

16. Re: Cool quotes

Thu, Aug 30, 2012 at 2:09 PM

*nods*
    We like to talk big, vampires do. "I'm going to destroy the world." That's just tough-guy talk.The truth is, I like this world. You've got, dog racing, Manchester United. And you've got people. billions of people walking around like a happy meal on legs.

17. Re: Cool quotes

Thu, Aug 30, 2012 at 2:18 PM

DG! How was England?

18. Re: Cool quotes

Thu, Aug 30, 2012 at 2:57 PM

Haven't gone yet.

19. Re: Cool quotes

Thu, Aug 30, 2012 at 3:02 PM

"theres a snake in my boot"

20. BG avatar BG

Re: Cool quotes

Thu, Aug 30, 2012 at 4:25 PM

"Im too drunk to taste this chicken"