Close

Stay up to date with Sully, Tony, Robbie and Shannon by signing up to The Awakening, the official newsletter for Godsmack. Regular updates will be sent straight to your inbox, giving you the latest on album releases, tour dates, ticket sales and more.

All fields must be completed in order to join the mailing list.

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: The time you enjoy wasting....

Sat, Feb 16, 2013 at 5:43 PM

All I know is dog spelled backwards is god. Lol
    I would think cats should have been named dog instead

Now you have me thinking what other words are same forward and backward...hehe will have to look some up

2. Re: The time you enjoy wasting....

Sat, Feb 16, 2013 at 6:28 PM

Red rum, sir, is murder
    Step on no pets
    Eva, can I see bees in a cave?
    No lemon, no melon

There I feel better :)

3. BG avatar BG

Re: The time you enjoy wasting....

Sat, Feb 16, 2013 at 6:31 PM

A nut for a jar of tuna

4. BG avatar BG

Sat, Feb 16, 2013 at 6:31 PM

A slut nixes sex in Tulsa.

5. BG avatar BG

Sat, Feb 16, 2013 at 6:34 PM

Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, Mario, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned.

Holy hell, lol.

6. BG avatar BG

Sat, Feb 16, 2013 at 6:37 PM

Kay, a red nude, peeped under a yak.

7. Re: The time you enjoy wasting....

Sun, Feb 17, 2013 at 5:17 AM

ok whoa its to early for this shit..lol

Also it is snowing again WTF sick of this GDS

8. Re: The time you enjoy wasting....

Wed, Feb 20, 2013 at 5:19 PM

Anyone watching - Cult? First show was last night
    I'm giving it a few more watches before I decide, it's kinda got me curious

9. BG avatar BG

Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 1:06 PM

^Too many shows to keep up with!!! Lemme know if its a "keeper".

10. Re: The time you enjoy wasting....

Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 1:55 PM

wow I had 3 hours nap,feel so nice now...Ill continue sleeping

11. Re: The time you enjoy wasting....

Fri, Feb 22, 2013 at 7:58 AM

Today is the day 4 years ago, my sweet dog was put down. Yesterday would have been his 18th birthday. Yeah I love my new dog but miss "my little one". RIP Rod, you're always with me...(my tat tribute to him)
    I got a sign yesterday that he was ok
    He was 14 when I had to sadly put him down due to age and pains. I'll never forget the needle going in and his sweet head going down... and off to the Rainbow Bridge he went. And years later, I can still shed tears for him. I was lucky to have found him in the pet store, no one could have asked for a sweeter dog. He was amazing. But onwards and forward to another pet, and in years to come, I'll be crying again and getting another tribute tat.
    Amazing how these animals affect our lives, and the loss, yet we do it over again and again.

12. Re: The time you enjoy wasting....

Sat, Feb 23, 2013 at 2:11 PM

Come on April!!! Looking forward to going to NY, but more importantly no snow, or there shouldn't be any

13. Re: The time you enjoy wasting....

Sun, Feb 24, 2013 at 5:27 AM

aww Elly..*Hugs*

you can add a pacman frog to my list of GD pets..lmao

14. Re: The time you enjoy wasting....

Sun, Feb 24, 2013 at 8:14 AM

elly wrote:
    Today is the day 4 years ago, my sweet dog was put down. Yesterday would have been his 18th birthday. Yeah I love my new dog but miss "my little one". RIP Rod, you're always with me...(my tat tribute to him)
    I got a sign yesterday that he was ok
    He was 14 when I had to sadly put him down due to age and pains. I'll never forget the needle going in and his sweet head going down... and off to the Rainbow Bridge he went. And years later, I can still shed tears for him. I was lucky to have found him in the pet store, no one could have asked for a sweeter dog. He was amazing. But onwards and forward to another pet, and in years to come, I'll be crying again and getting another tribute tat.
    Amazing how these animals affect our lives, and the loss, yet we do it over again and again.

RIP Rod,he is on a better place now

15. Re: The time you enjoy wasting....

Sun, Feb 24, 2013 at 2:24 PM

Thanks.....and a frog!!! Wow, quite the assortment of pets. I love that, kids growing up with all kinds of pets, to respect and love and care for. Very cool.

I'm sure I'll be blasted but wow is there ever a push to get Avalon, seems sales are lower than expected as they've extended buying and now offerng free shipping. I love mine and happy I got one but it seems some comments were that they couldn't afford one, which is too bad cause its worth the $$$ but I totally understand trying to justify spending that money when things are tight and there's bills to be paid.

16. Re: The time you enjoy wasting....

Tue, Feb 26, 2013 at 6:23 AM

hello Elly

17. Re: The time you enjoy wasting....

Tue, Feb 26, 2013 at 2:07 PM

wow we had rain for 2 days and all the rivers and streets are full with water..amazing

18. Re: The time you enjoy wasting....

Tue, Feb 26, 2013 at 4:25 PM

Wow,, hope everyone is ok

19. Re: The time you enjoy wasting....

Fri, Mar 1, 2013 at 7:33 AM

everything is OK!!!!

it is nice and sunny outside and I'm at home doing nothing.
    feel a little dizzy from the diet but I think I've lost about 6-7 kilos....

20. Re: The time you enjoy wasting....

Sun, Mar 3, 2013 at 12:58 PM

"I been sittin here just wastin time
    Drinking, smoking, trying to free my mind"