Close

Stay up to date with Sully, Tony, Robbie and Shannon by signing up to The Awakening, the official newsletter for Godsmack. Regular updates will be sent straight to your inbox, giving you the latest on album releases, tour dates, ticket sales and more.

All fields must be completed in order to join the mailing list.

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Whatever - Just for Blagica, while she's away on VACATION!! (PARTY for SC and all as we are jealous)

Tue, Jul 31, 2012 at 10:18 AM

you forgot that Bret Michaels invented little pink bows. That's really important.

#FreeRandyBlythe

2. Re: Whatever - Just for Blagica, while she's away on VACATION!! (PARTY for SC and all as we are jealous)

Tue, Jul 31, 2012 at 10:21 AM

oh my, how could I forget that!

3. Re: Whatever - Just for Blagica, while she's away on VACATION!! (PARTY for SC and all as we are jealous)

Tue, Jul 31, 2012 at 10:22 AM

...and something about Sully being attacked by a beagle.

#FreeRandyBlythe

4. Re: Whatever - Just for Blagica, while she's away on VACATION!! (PARTY for SC and all as we are jealous)

Tue, Jul 31, 2012 at 10:27 AM

oh yes the leash talk. And someone liking Megadeath. So it has been a busy day lol. And Marley going blind with her work computer screen. And us being hit with Storm Todd 2012. And DG missing.

5. Re: Whatever - Just for Blagica, while she's away on VACATION!! (PARTY for SC and all as we are jealous)

Tue, Jul 31, 2012 at 10:49 AM

and Razor is sweet.

6. Re: Whatever - Just for Blagica, while she's away on VACATION!! (PARTY for SC and all as we are jealous)

Tue, Jul 31, 2012 at 11:05 AM

sweet like a pair of pissy underpants.

#FreeRandyBlythe

7. Re: Whatever - Just for Blagica, while she's away on VACATION!! (PARTY for SC and all as we are jealous)

Tue, Jul 31, 2012 at 12:45 PM

Be sweet - DO IT! ACCEPT IT! LOVE IT!

8. Re: Whatever - Just for Blagica, while she's away on VACATION!! (PARTY for SC and all as we are jealous)

Tue, Jul 31, 2012 at 1:07 PM

First disco and now this. You're terribly bossy today aren't you?

#FreeRandyBlythe

9. Re: Whatever - Just for Blagica, while she's away on VACATION!! (PARTY for SC and all as we are jealous)

Tue, Jul 31, 2012 at 1:12 PM

Don't mean to beee but yeah I guess I am today. I blame Todd.

10. Re: Whatever - Just for Blagica, while she's away on VACATION!! (PARTY for SC and all as we are jealous)

Tue, Jul 31, 2012 at 4:04 PM

Party ova here ain't shit ova there.....

11. Re: Whatever - Just for Blagica, while she's away on VACATION!! (PARTY for SC and all as we are jealous)

Wed, Aug 1, 2012 at 6:35 AM

ok, stupid conversation time. My Rogers bill, (internet, cable, phone, cell) is showing HIGH data usage for the internet. What counts for that? I work from home but the previous data use was never this high. Just wondering what the heck is going on, if you have any ideas.
    Would it be posting pix here? Playing games on iphone?

12. Re: Whatever - Just for Blagica, while she's away on VACATION!! (PARTY for SC and all as we are jealous)

Wed, Aug 1, 2012 at 6:49 AM

Data usually applys to Phones and such, ipods...ect. So must be that??

Good morning, BTW.

13. Re: Whatever - Just for Blagica, while she's away on VACATION!! (PARTY for SC and all as we are jealous)

Wed, Aug 1, 2012 at 7:12 AM

oh yeah lol Good morning. We have a nice day brewing, way better than yesterday

14. Re: Whatever - Just for Blagica, while she's away on VACATION!! (PARTY for SC and all as we are jealous)

Wed, Aug 1, 2012 at 7:23 AM

Good morning all.

anyone remember that cartoon with Ralph the coyote and Sam the sheepdog? They check in every morning for work, say hello, then fight over the sheep all day long. That's kinda how I feel lately when I say hello to ya'll in the morning.

#FreeRandyBlythe

15. Re: Whatever - Just for Blagica, while she's away on VACATION!! (PARTY for SC and all as we are jealous)

Wed, Aug 1, 2012 at 7:34 AM

LOL, that cartoon looks familiar .

16. Re: Whatever - Just for Blagica, while she's away on VACATION!! (PARTY for SC and all as we are jealous)

Wed, Aug 1, 2012 at 7:34 AM

haha, that is a good one. BTW i am cartoon queen, i still love and watch bugs bunny!! don't start me lol

So i think the data is the new app. Price is right slots? really? that would be the reason for my data usage so high? but i LOVE that game. oh well guess I'll have to delete it, damn!

17. Re: Whatever - Just for Blagica, while she's away on VACATION!! (PARTY for SC and all as we are jealous)

Wed, Aug 1, 2012 at 7:36 AM

that sheepdog has bitchin' hair.

#FreeRandyBlythe

18. Re: Whatever - Just for Blagica, while she's away on VACATION!! (PARTY for SC and all as we are jealous)

Wed, Aug 1, 2012 at 7:44 AM

So do I

19. Re: Whatever - Just for Blagica, while she's away on VACATION!! (PARTY for SC and all as we are jealous)

Wed, Aug 1, 2012 at 7:45 AM

So do I

#FreeRandyBlythe

20. Re: Whatever - Just for Blagica, while she's away on VACATION!! (PARTY for SC and all as we are jealous)

Wed, Aug 1, 2012 at 7:48 AM

mines better