Close

Stay up to date with Sully, Tony, Robbie and Shannon by signing up to The Awakening, the official newsletter for Godsmack. Regular updates will be sent straight to your inbox, giving you the latest on album releases, tour dates, ticket sales and more.

All fields must be completed in order to join the mailing list.

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Movies....

Fri, May 24, 2013 at 12:35 PM

I'm going to go see... now you see me.... it looks good. Out on May 31st

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1670345/

2. Re: Movies....

Sun, May 26, 2013 at 12:12 AM

American Mary

3. Re: Movies....

Wed, Jun 5, 2013 at 10:17 AM

Saw - Now you see me

I give it 7/10

Good movie, I would recommend it

4. BG avatar BG

Re: Movies....

Tue, Jun 11, 2013 at 2:12 AM

Jack Reacher - 8/10. I enjoyed it alot. Action from start to finish.

5. Re: Movies....

Mon, Jun 17, 2013 at 7:03 AM

Well since all I can watch lately is Monster's Inc. I will give it a 10/10 super cute movie

6. Re: Movies....

Thu, Sep 12, 2013 at 7:01 AM

Watched Hummingbird yesterday,it was great,I fall in love in Jason Statham once again

7. BG avatar BG

Re: Movies....

Sat, Sep 28, 2013 at 3:41 AM

Watched Prisoners at the theater. Great movie, great acting. Hugh Jackman deserves an Oscar, imo.

8. Re: Movies....

Sat, Sep 28, 2013 at 10:23 AM

love Hugh Jackman,he is great

watching Spiderman at the moment...not really good

9. Re: Movies....

Tue, Oct 1, 2013 at 12:39 PM

Saw "RUSH" this weekend, it was really good! First time we've been in a movie theatre since last Christmas.

Dawn ~ aka "MarleyBlue", hanging around these parts since early 2005 ~ is that sad?

10. Re: Movies....

Wed, Oct 2, 2013 at 10:26 AM

want to watch tHE cROODS AGAIN,IT WAS AWESOME

11. Re: Movies....

Sat, Oct 26, 2013 at 4:15 AM

Carrie.

Good movie. No real change from the original but how can you ? Whole movie is allegory for how fucking crazy girls get when on their period. One small thing goes wrong and the next thing you know, the gym is on fire and the entire prom is dead .

We like to talk big, vampires do. "I'm going to destroy the world." That's just tough-guy talk.The truth is, I like this world. You've got, dog racing, Manchester United. And you've got people. billions of people walking around like a happy meal on legs.

12. Re: Movies....

Sun, Oct 27, 2013 at 10:35 AM

and this is one good review

13. Re: Movies....

Mon, Dec 16, 2013 at 8:57 AM

The Hobbit 2.

Good movie. I'm a fan of Martin Freeman and Benedict Cumberbatch on Sherlock so I was happy to see them both in this role.. or rather, hear BC in this role.

Only downfall is the movie is far too long. Lord of the Rings I can see being 3 hours long as its a big book but the Hobbit is not.

We like to talk big, vampires do. "I'm going to destroy the world." That's just tough-guy talk.The truth is, I like this world. You've got, dog racing, Manchester United. And you've got people. billions of people walking around like a happy meal on legs.

14. Re: Movies....

Mon, Dec 16, 2013 at 10:12 AM

Trying to find a movie to see on Christmas Day. Todd thinks it has to be an action flick to see in the theatre, but I say what's wrong with having some laughs with Madea? Or even Sly, Bobby D & Kevin Hart?

Dawn ~ aka "MarleyBlue", hanging around these parts since early 2005 ~ is that sad?

15. Re: Movies....

Thu, Jan 16, 2014 at 10:51 AM

Anyone seen Dallas buyers club?
    I'm thinking Dom has

16. Re: Movies....

Fri, Jan 17, 2014 at 11:38 AM

I would like to see DBC, but I'm going to wait until it's out on PPV; I know the reviews have been favorable.

We saw "The Secret Life of Walter Mitty" on Christmas...it was good, wasn't great/fantastic, but had a good story. We thought about seeing "The Wolf of Wall Street", but it's three hours long!! Another one that will have to wait for PPV.

Talked about seeing "Lone Survivor" this weekend. I love Mark Wahlberg and know the story, so I think that will be a good one.

17. Re: Movies....

Fri, Jan 17, 2014 at 5:36 PM

Yeah, cheaper to rent
    Plus easier as a lot of theaters have closed around me

18. Re: Movies....

Sun, Jan 19, 2014 at 5:01 PM

I watched "A Single Shot" last night. It was so boring.

19. Re: Movies....

Mon, Jan 20, 2014 at 10:43 PM

just watched the Croods again,love it
    Hummingbird is also very good.

20. Re: Movies....

Tue, Feb 18, 2014 at 9:18 AM

Holy movie-fest lol
    I watched 6 movies in the past few days.
    To watch free was worth it, none except Dallas Buyers Club were worth paying for.

The Secret life of Walter Mitty – Ben Stiller
    - Not bad, funny moments, weird moments.
    - Finding slide 25 to be on the cover of Life magazine. He zones out lol a few times.
    - A good watch 6/10
    - Was surprised I didn’t mind watching it.

Dallas Buyers Club – Matthew McConaughey, Jared Leto
    - Great movie, based on real life. Glad things have improved years later. I couldn’t believe the weight they lost for this movie, wow, they were perfect looking, but if you were paid lots of $$$ it would be easy to shed the pounds. Matthew was fabulous and Jared was amazing, he did a great job, hehe. You can see why they won those awards. A great movie, I would recommend it. 10/10
    - HIV, bull riding, finding the drugs to bring back to US

American Hustle
    - I hated this movie, why did I watch it all??? It was horrible, just didn’t like it. 1/10

Jobs – Ashton Kutcher
    - Ashton was really good, a good movie, a good watch 7/10
    - Steve Jobs and Apple

Runner Runner – Justin Timberlake, Ben Affleck
    - Umm it was ok, not my fav but a good watch.
    - On line gambling, fixed. 6/10

The Wolf of Wall Street – Leonardo Dicaprio
    - Holy crap this was a long ass movie… too long but I made it through it. – 180 minutes
    - T&A, money, drugs.
    - I hated the part where he took his little daughter, put her in the car and wanted to leave with her, smacked the car. She was ok but I was ticked he tried to leave. 5/10 only cause it was so long…zoned out a few times lol.

So there are my short reviews lol. Dallas Buyers Club was my fav. Jared was great in the role, perfect lol