Close

Stay up to date with Sully, Tony, Robbie and Shannon by signing up to The Awakening, the official newsletter for Godsmack. Regular updates will be sent straight to your inbox, giving you the latest on album releases, tour dates, ticket sales and more.

All fields must be completed in order to join the mailing list.

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Movies....

Thu, Aug 9, 2012 at 6:32 AM

Yeah, she does a good job. She was the mother in House of 1000 Corpses, right?

2. Re: Movies....

Thu, Aug 9, 2012 at 6:34 AM

that's right. Jessica Lange makes one hell of a scary old lady. I love her.

3. Re: Movies....

Thu, Aug 9, 2012 at 6:59 AM

so getting back on track with movies...

a few years ago me and 5 friends spent a weekend at a very remote cottage in rural Ontario. great place, very secluded. one night we decided to link as many extension cords as we could find (many hundreds of feet) and set the tv and speakers up in the dense forest. We were so far from the cottage that you forgot it was even there. we did some drinking, smoking, talking and music listening and then finally at about midnight we put on the Blair Witch dvd. I think everyone there had already seen the movie, but I tell you... in that environment, sitting in the dirt in the middle of a pitch black forest, the sounds of bugs and animals scurrying by, people snapping branches under them... it was terrifying. The entire group of us got completely freaked out. One girl lost her shit, tried to run for the cottage and whacked her head on a branch. It was awesome. We still talk about how cool it was.

4. Re: Movies....

Thu, Aug 9, 2012 at 7:17 AM

Damn that sounds crazy. lol.

Did you watch Devil Inside yet? WTF

5. Re: Movies....

Thu, Aug 9, 2012 at 7:24 AM

no. :-( I feel shame. I was gonna watch it last night but I went out to run a couple of errands after work, ran into someone I know, went to a pub for beer... next thing I know it was time to go to work again.

6. Re: Movies....

Thu, Aug 9, 2012 at 7:39 AM

LMAO, it was awesome, we still talk about it. LOL LOL to the gal - could say she was SMACKED!!

7. BG avatar BG

Re: Movies....

Mon, Aug 13, 2012 at 4:26 AM

Watched Wanderlust w/ Paul Rudd and Jennifer Aniston last night. Few funny parts but overall very dissappointing to me. 4/10.

8. Re: Movies....

Mon, Aug 13, 2012 at 5:44 AM

22 Bullets -L'immortel we watch it in the bus,it was nice
    "Love-Hate-Sex-Pain"

9. Re: Movies....

Sun, Aug 26, 2012 at 8:04 PM

Random observation: I'm watching Mr. Brooks and there is a scene when they drive past a theater and the marquis is for an 8 o-clock show for Hinder and Theory of a Deadman.
    Georgia

10. Re: Movies....

Mon, Aug 27, 2012 at 4:35 PM

Silent House. Skip it.
    Georgia

11. Re: Movies....

Mon, Aug 27, 2012 at 6:19 PM

Good to know. TY Georgia.

12. Re: Movies....

Tue, Aug 28, 2012 at 6:23 AM

Georgia wrote:
    Silent House. Skip it.

Agreed. I had heard wonderful things about it... thought it was terrible.

13. Re: Movies....

Tue, Aug 28, 2012 at 6:27 AM

I watched Cabin In The Woods while I was in Illinois. It was great. A really well done flip on classic horror films (with an unexpected sci-fi element). Try not to know too much about it before you see it.

14. Re: Movies....

Tue, Aug 28, 2012 at 6:31 AM

Was it like Cabin Fever?

15. Re: Movies....

Tue, Aug 28, 2012 at 6:40 AM

I starts off like a cross between Cabin Fever + Evil Dead, but then it turns on a dime and becomes something awesome. The movie is not AT ALL what I expected, which is obviously the point. There's a major plot twist that takes it next level. I don't want to give it away.

16. Re: Movies....

Tue, Aug 28, 2012 at 6:45 AM

sounds good I will check it out. Did you ever watch the other one yet?

17. Re: Movies....

Tue, Aug 28, 2012 at 7:22 AM

No. I will this weekend. Promise.

18. Re: Movies....

Tue, Aug 28, 2012 at 8:59 AM

I try to watch Dark Shadows...it is boring...or maybe I was expecting too much..

"Love-Sex"

19. Re: Movies....

Tue, Aug 28, 2012 at 9:00 AM

next I will watch "Brave" so wish me luck
    "Love-Sex"

20. Re: Movies....

Tue, Aug 28, 2012 at 8:44 PM

luck is wished to you.

I just got my 2 free movie tickets in the mail. now I have to check if Magic Mike is still playing.