Close

Stay up to date with Sully, Tony, Robbie and Shannon by signing up to The Awakening, the official newsletter for Godsmack. Regular updates will be sent straight to your inbox, giving you the latest on album releases, tour dates, ticket sales and more.

All fields must be completed in order to join the mailing list.

Mailing List

Email :

Stopping by...

Tue, Jul 17, 2012 at 10:17 AM

My vacation in The Keys was fantastic, but work last week was a nightmare, so I haven't really had the chance to pop in here much. I need another vacation and I really need a change in the employment scenery.

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Stopping by...

Fri, Jul 20, 2012 at 7:09 PM

My boys are greyt!! Ritter is really getting to know the way things work around here; he still pushes Ike around a bit, but nothing harmful. Here's a funny thing that happens: at the evening feeding Ike waits for a the same time every night and we don't feed them until his "alarm" goes off. Well, Ritter has figured this out and when HE'S ready to eat, he starts dancing around Ike trying to get him to wake up or get up and let us know it's time! I want to get it on video, it cracks me up! It's like Ritter is saying "come on, they won't feed us until you're ready, well I'm ready, let's go"!!

2. Re: Stopping by...

Sat, Jul 21, 2012 at 6:53 PM

LOL Ritter! Wake up Ike
    Too cute, gotta love them, and that would be a funny video to see