Close

Stay up to date with Sully, Tony, Robbie and Shannon by signing up to The Awakening, the official newsletter for Godsmack. Regular updates will be sent straight to your inbox, giving you the latest on album releases, tour dates, ticket sales and more.

All fields must be completed in order to join the mailing list.

Mailing List

Email :

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Pet Photo's

Fri, Jun 22, 2012 at 7:23 AM

razor_wire wrote:
    Really glad this isn't the other thread where I said I was going to kill myself.

Back off! I'm working on it.

You need help?

When I'm good I'm very good BUT when I'm bad I'm better

2. Re: Pet Photo's

Fri, Jun 22, 2012 at 7:40 AM

razor_wire wrote:
    Really glad this isn't the other thread where I said I was going to kill myself.

Back off! I'm working on it.

Hurry the F'ck up.lol

3. Re: Pet Photo's

Fri, Jun 22, 2012 at 7:42 AM

Still nothing????WTF?

4. Re: Pet Photo's

Fri, Jun 22, 2012 at 7:51 AM

slow ass.

5. Re: Pet Photo's

Fri, Jun 22, 2012 at 7:56 AM

between New Bee, Lemmy, Slayer, mass murder and Japan I just haven't had time to get to it yet.

6. Re: Pet Photo's

Fri, Jun 22, 2012 at 7:57 AM

you do realize the 3 of us are now ruining this thread too, right?

7. Re: Pet Photo's

Fri, Jun 22, 2012 at 7:57 AM

now we are a little disappointed here...we were thinking you can do multiply things in same time...

8. Re: Pet Photo's

Fri, Jun 22, 2012 at 8:14 AM

These are my ferrets. The white one is a boy and the brown one is a girl that bites (like most girls I know).

They have brought endless laughter, unexpected silliness and constant joy into my life.

9. Re: Pet Photo's

Fri, Jun 22, 2012 at 8:19 AM

aww there cute! are they messy?

sorry for being so pushy but it felt good

10. Re: Pet Photo's

Fri, Jun 22, 2012 at 8:21 AM

and it was surely worth it
    they are so cute
    how old are they?and how big?

11. Re: Pet Photo's

Fri, Jun 22, 2012 at 8:24 AM

They're litter trained so in that regard they are not messy.

That said... they destroy everything, knock shit over, hide spoons and forks under your pillow and steal your passport 5 minutes before you are leaving to go to the airport. They are pure evil.

12. Re: Pet Photo's

Fri, Jun 22, 2012 at 8:32 AM

Blagica wrote:
    how old are they?and how big?

They're both just under 5 years old. I've had them since they were babies.

It's difficult to get a sense of scale from the pictures but the white one is rather large for a ferret. He's about 16" from nose to butt (excluding tail). The girl is a bit smaller, but a hell of a lot stronger. She can grab a full grocery bag and run off with it at full tilt.

Ferrets are a lot smarter than people give them credit for. They gang up on me all the time. One will create a distraction so the other can get away with something. Then they run away giggling and snickering to each other.

13. Re: Pet Photo's

Fri, Jun 22, 2012 at 8:45 AM

razor_wire wrote:

I like this one..."get out of the way, he's taking MY picture"!
    Do they have names that they answer to?

14. Re: Pet Photo's

Fri, Jun 22, 2012 at 8:49 AM

When you call their names they turn... look at you... give you a solid "F**K YOU!" stare... then run away in opposing directions so you can only catch one of them.

15. Re: Pet Photo's

Fri, Jun 22, 2012 at 8:51 AM

Razor - they are so cute! And you pretty much summed up ferrets, which is probably why I'll never have them again, but they were a blast while I had them and were spoiled to death. I still get all googly over one when I see one. Thanks for posting the pics, made my day! But now I miss mine

16. Re: Pet Photo's

Fri, Jun 22, 2012 at 9:00 AM

Yep, they're a handful. It's a relief when I travel and am able to leave them with a friend for a few days. I miss them desperately, but at the same time i'm all "Thank god that's over for a while!" Kind of like having bratty kids I would imagine.

17. Re: Pet Photo's

Fri, Jun 22, 2012 at 9:15 AM

Finding someone to watch them was a chore, they're not easy to care for if you're not used to ferrets. They're not easy like a cat.

Now you have me reminiscing big time.

18. Re: Pet Photo's

Fri, Jun 22, 2012 at 9:16 AM

It's handy to have ferrets if you decide that you need to ruin a perfectly good friendship.

19. Re: Pet Photo's

Fri, Jun 22, 2012 at 9:30 AM

razor_wire wrote:
    It's handy to have ferrets if you decide that you need to ruin a perfectly good friendship.

You're right, my female used to attack bare ankles and the male used to bite lips. Reading this really gives them a bad rap. They were most lovable, fun animals.

20. Re: Pet Photo's

Fri, Jun 22, 2012 at 9:39 AM

You're right as well. They are amazing, lovable pets. It's not all smashed plates and bitten ankles. There are plenty of moments of genuine friendship and affection. You just need to know what you're getting yourself into when you decide to live with one (or two). Like you said earlier; they're not easy like cats.