Close

Stay up to date with Sully, Tony, Robbie and Shannon by signing up to The Awakening, the official newsletter for Godsmack. Regular updates will be sent straight to your inbox, giving you the latest on album releases, tour dates, ticket sales and more.

All fields must be completed in order to join the mailing list.

Mailing List

Email :

June 4th

Mon, Jun 4, 2012 at 1:46 AM

We start a new week
I hope it will be better than the last one because Im so tired of the problems we had at work in the last week.
Tomorrow Ill go to Bulgaria.
If I can get a Bulgarian passport I will be able to go and work anywhere I want because they are in the EU.
I can go to London

I am an angel. My horns are just there to hold the halo up

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: June 4th

Mon, Jun 4, 2012 at 1:11 PM

Hello weekend
    We like to talk big, vampires do. "I'm going to destroy the world." That's just tough-guy talk.The truth is, I like this world. You've got, dog racing, Manchester United. And you've got people. billions of people walking around like a happy meal on legs.

2. Re: June 4th

Mon, Jun 4, 2012 at 1:37 PM

good night to all

3. Re: June 4th

Tue, Jun 5, 2012 at 4:58 AM

Hey Kids,

Spent my June 4th @ the hospital in Syracuse, after working Sunday on one of my flood renovation jobs that I've been stalling on since April....and now wish I had stalled a tad longer. This one customer, who is a well known judge & corporate attorney here in town, decided to save money & NOT hire Serv Pro to have the mold/mildew removed professionally after our town got flooded last September. I have the contrct for renovating the whole 2nd floor, and all electrical - from the service panel through the whole house, but it needed to be "cleaned" prior to my going in. Long story short (sorry guys), I decided to use a chlorine mixture to remove all the crap left over from flood waters, and used a bug sprayer with repirator and goggles, but that didn't save me from burning both eyes and blistering under my right eye - felt like being jabbed in eyes with red hot poker for nearly 36 hours. And apparently, it also absorbed into skin & will be days before it removes itself. This old fart isn't exactly a happy camper, but is disinfected & well sanitized.....Lol! OUCHHH......!! I had planned on going online Sunday & see how everyone was & what kind of trouble Razor was getting into, but didn't get a chance, until today and am using FOR THE LAST TIME, this damned android phone, which has been acting up...that's why I haven't been on anything except FB. Most of the time, when I am replying to a forum or comment or basically anything during the day, I'm using phone, cuz I'm @ work and away from our office. And when I get home, I'm busy with Les & the boys....
    Damn it....phone is dying and this box I'm trying to type in is moving back & forth, so I gotta go....for now. Didn't want anyone to think I was interested in GS.com site & all the fine people that I have met.....
    "C."

4. Re: June 4th

Tue, Jun 5, 2012 at 5:08 AM

[

quote=elly]Don't change... you are perfect how you are.
    Take your time and look into things.. lots of things that might interest you.

I think everyone goes through...something has to be better than this... I know I have...several times LOL
    "e"

Blagica,

I have to agree with what Elly said....take your time to sort through everything, as it sounds like all that is happening is that you are simply going through a dark patch. That doesn't mean you need to change...I don't know you real well, but can tell you are one of a kind, a good friend, and someone who knows what she wants & doesn't settle for just anything. Believe me when I say that I have MANY times, thought of changing up & doing everything different, but then I wouldn't be me anymore. And after Sunday's little mishap, I even considered giving up on our business and find something else to do, but thank God Les talked some sense into me! I see a beautiful, intelligent woman......DON'T CHANGE!!

"C."

5. Re: June 4th

Tue, Jun 5, 2012 at 9:52 AM

Craig this post is wander full.Thanks for taking your time to think and write something to me.
    I know this is just a period and I still have a lot of time to think about it.
    I will have to wait 1 year for my passport to come out and than I will see what will I do.
    Im not complaining about my life,I love my life and the people that take a part in it.
    I hope it will ok but I think that after going to the Sofia Rock Festival I will not be able to stay in Macedonia.
    Its easy when you don't know what is going on but once you will see how people live you think yes I can do that too.
    We will leave the time to tell
    Im sure I will decide correctly because I have so good advises from my friends on this site.
    Thanks to all of you