Close

Stay up to date with Sully, Tony, Robbie and Shannon by signing up to The Awakening, the official newsletter for Godsmack. Regular updates will be sent straight to your inbox, giving you the latest on album releases, tour dates, ticket sales and more.

All fields must be completed in order to join the mailing list.

Mailing List

Email :

June 4th

Mon, Jun 4, 2012 at 1:46 AM

We start a new week
I hope it will be better than the last one because Im so tired of the problems we had at work in the last week.
Tomorrow Ill go to Bulgaria.
If I can get a Bulgarian passport I will be able to go and work anywhere I want because they are in the EU.
I can go to London

I am an angel. My horns are just there to hold the halo up

Replies to This Posting

1. MIA avatar MIA

Re: June 4th

Mon, Jun 4, 2012 at 6:46 AM

very cool.... Blagica!

"e"

2. Re: June 4th

Mon, Jun 4, 2012 at 7:10 AM

Thanks El
    The problem is that Ill have to sign that Im A Bulgarian citizen but that is only business
    I have to do something different with my life.Im tired of what it is no.
    I'm looking for CHANGES :)
    There has to be something better than this.
    Not that it is bad now but I just have to change something.

3. MIA avatar MIA

Mon, Jun 4, 2012 at 7:14 AM

Don't change... you are perfect how you are.
    Take your time and look into things.. lots of things that might interest you.

I think everyone goes through...something has to be better than this... I know I have...several times LOL
    "e"

4. Re: June 4th

Mon, Jun 4, 2012 at 7:41 AM

Nice picture

I have been working on the same place for 12 years,I finished high school and I started to work.
    It have always been only the work.
    I started with the university and with this page and Im meeting a lot of great people.
    Finally I can think of something else that is not connected to work.
    I have never traveled or done anything interesting.
    I think now is the time.
    I have 1 year to think what I want.So we will see,we will talk about this on June 4th 2013

Still no post today...

5. MIA avatar MIA

Mon, Jun 4, 2012 at 8:04 AM

I've been working since I was 16, part time, then finished high school, got fulltime, got downsized (Ba$tards lol) then went back to college...and i'm here now working away. I love my job. I really do.
    I haven't really been anywhere... travelled across Canada for business, family trips when younger..Disneyland, Myrtle Beach... and I did a Vegas Vacation... dieing to go back though.

interesting.... i'm pretty boring. lol

I have to agree with you...now is the time..... explore and enjoy!

And we'll be talking for years to come
    "e"

6. Re: June 4th

Mon, Jun 4, 2012 at 10:35 AM

I went out last night and the evening didn't end in a spray of bullets. That was a nice change.

Also our necrophiliac, sadist cannibal was captured today.

Go Canada!

7. MIA avatar MIA

Mon, Jun 4, 2012 at 10:38 AM

Glad the bullets stopped. It still freaks me out so kinda close to home. So they caught him?
    (I haven't been following in the last little bit, I've been w..o...r...k..i...n...g )

And this pix is 4ever... I LOVE it.... :) of course that is my mood today... hehe
    "e"

8. RE: June 4th

Mon, Jun 4, 2012 at 10:39 AM

Yes, they caught him earlier today in Berlin. He was googling himself at an internet cafe. Idiot.

9. MIA avatar MIA

Mon, Jun 4, 2012 at 10:47 AM

oh him... I was thinking the Eaton Centre thug.

I signed up for the the 680 news alerts so everything is e-mailed to me. LOL this lady at work, gets them and she used to stand up and announce the latest.... 401 is shut down, eastbound. Then an hour later, she'd stand up... 401 is open again. LOL. So I signed up as I was used to hearing everything, now i'm mainly at home so at least i'm in the loop.

I did hear they have the guys name they are after for the shooting.
    "e"

10. Re: June 4th

Mon, Jun 4, 2012 at 10:49 AM

Sorry, got my wires crossed. They got the Eaton Centre guy too. I believe he turned himself in.

11. MIA avatar MIA

Mon, Jun 4, 2012 at 11:17 AM

I'll have to pay attention. Then I'm glad they caught him right away. Gotta wonder what makes people do the things they do...innocent people shopping...how do you think to wanna shoot someone? Couldn't he have waited til he got outside and just grabbed him or whatever.

I just don't get some people. How can people want to kill other people? I get war, but not just cause he pisses me off or stole my drugs or girl or whatever. It's crazy.

Ha, I went around and saved worms... rain dries up and there they are on the sidewalk... squirming to get to the grass... I dislike them and could NEVER pick one up but I grab a stick and flick them back to the grass... I feel better then. So I can't even imagine ever holding a gun, or wanting to hurt anything or anyone. People are amazing creatures, everyone different, different ways of life and thinking.

I might be in a weird mood today LOL
    "e"

12. Re: June 4th

Mon, Jun 4, 2012 at 11:46 AM

I can understand that. Worms are people too.

I have two ferrets that were saved from an animal testing facility as babies. I raised them back to health and they are now well-adjusted and healthy 5 year olds. They got a bad start in life but have grown up to be happy, fun loving friends that make me laugh everyday.

13. MIA avatar MIA

Mon, Jun 4, 2012 at 11:49 AM

Don't start me...animal testing... ARGHHHH. Glad they were saved and have a great home!
    "e"

14. Re: June 4th

Mon, Jun 4, 2012 at 11:51 AM

Give me 10 minutes. I'll post a photo of them on FB.

15. Re: June 4th

Mon, Jun 4, 2012 at 11:53 AM

so cute

16. Re: June 4th

Mon, Jun 4, 2012 at 11:54 AM

razor_wire wrote:
    Give me 10 minutes. I'll post a photo of them on FB.

Hej this message was not here when I decided to post the picture...

17. Re: June 4th

Mon, Jun 4, 2012 at 11:59 AM

lol, those are not my ferrets. That's a lot of ferrets.

Posted on FB.

18. Re: June 4th

Mon, Jun 4, 2012 at 12:04 PM

great,you have very pretty friends besides us

19. Re: June 4th

Mon, Jun 4, 2012 at 12:09 PM

I have a nice collection of pretty things. You should see what I have chained up in my basement.

20. Re: June 4th

Mon, Jun 4, 2012 at 12:11 PM

LOL
    I have a heart of a young girl.....its in my basement..in a jar...