Close

Stay up to date with Sully, Tony, Robbie and Shannon by signing up to The Awakening, the official newsletter for Godsmack. Regular updates will be sent straight to your inbox, giving you the latest on album releases, tour dates, ticket sales and more.

All fields must be completed in order to join the mailing list.

Mailing List

Email :

May the fourth be with you

Fri, May 4, 2012 at 5:17 AM

Today is apparently Star Wars day.
We like to talk big, vampires do. "I'm going to destroy the world." That's just tough-guy talk.The truth is, I like this world. You've got, dog racing, Manchester United. And you've got people. billions of people walking around like a happy meal on legs.

Replies to This Posting

1. MIA avatar MIA

RE: May the fourth be with you

Fri, May 4, 2012 at 6:58 AM

Really?? LOL A day for Star Wars? Well, I'm out, I have never seen it, or any of them. Not my cup of tea.
    "e"

2. RE: May the fourth be with you

Fri, May 4, 2012 at 7:43 AM

Nice
    And when will we have a Star Gate day???
    Getting back, Back on track, Get off of my back

3. RE: May the fourth be with you

Fri, May 4, 2012 at 8:48 AM

elly wrote:
    Really?? LOL A day for Star Wars? Well, I'm out, I have never seen it, or any of them. Not my cup of tea.
    "e"

Trekkie then?
    We like to talk big, vampires do. "I'm going to destroy the world." That's just tough-guy talk.The truth is, I like this world. You've got, dog racing, Manchester United. And you've got people. billions of people walking around like a happy meal on legs.

4. RE: May the fourth be with you

Fri, May 4, 2012 at 8:49 AM

Blagica wrote:
    Nice
    And when will we have a Star Gate day???
    Getting back, Back on track, Get off of my back

Prolly never. Stargate is nowhere near the level of star wars. The movie was good but the shows were lame.

5. MIA avatar MIA

RE: May the fourth be with you

Fri, May 4, 2012 at 9:40 AM

The-Dark-Gift wrote:

Trekkie then?

ha, I guess...Captain Picard, Data, Worf... I liked that show, but I don't speak Klingon LOL
    "e"

6. RE: May the fourth be with you

Fri, May 4, 2012 at 10:17 AM

It's usually one or the other.