Close

Stay up to date with Sully, Tony, Robbie and Shannon by signing up to The Awakening, the official newsletter for Godsmack. Regular updates will be sent straight to your inbox, giving you the latest on album releases, tour dates, ticket sales and more.

All fields must be completed in order to join the mailing list.

Mailing List

Email :

Random

Wed, Jan 25, 2012 at 12:24 PM

_-=~>•)
'Tis now the very witching time of night,
Let me be cruel, not unnatural:
I will speak daggers to her, but use none;
_-=~>•)
Because I could not stop for Death, He kindly stopped for me.

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Random

Tue, Apr 30, 2013 at 6:29 AM
  2. Re: Random

Fri, May 24, 2013 at 11:05 AM

A vacationing penguin is driving through Arizona when he notices that his oil pressure light is on. He gets out to look and sees oil dripping from the motor. He drives to the nearest town and stops at the first gas station.

After dropping the car off, the penguin goes for a walk around town. He sees an ice cream shop and decides that something cold would really hit the spot. He gets a big dish of ice cream and sits down to eat. Having no hands he makes a real mess trying to eat with his flippers. After finishing his ice cream, he goes back to the gas station and asks the mechanic if he's found the problem. The mechanic looks up and says "It looks like you blew a seal."

"No no," the penguin replies, "it's just ice cream."

3. Re: Random

Mon, May 27, 2013 at 1:17 PM

\There was a little boy and a little girl in a bathtub having a bath. Suddenly the little girl looked down at the boy.
    "Can I touch it?"
    "No way -- you already broke yours off!"

4. Re: Random

Wed, May 29, 2013 at 12:08 PM

You gotta watch this.... too friggin CUTE!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlYlNF30bVg

14 seconds in.... and.....oh just watch the whole thing.... hehe the dog at the end.... how cute are goats!!!